Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

You don’t make things straight, but you try to make straight things crooked.

Yes LUNC used to be called LUNA. LUNC is Luna Classic, and once traded at $119. You can look at a chart and see the decline. What’s your point aside from pointlessly disputing?

I never claimed the burn tax activation on-chain itself caused the pump, as that happened after. I said the code for its implementation passed shortly before the pump and due to the hope of the 1.2% burn tax off-chain, this was the major reason for the pump.

Without the 1.2% soon being implemented there would have been no pump to $0.0006. It was the burning plan which gave investors hope of a dramatic reduction in supply and it is still the best path for the chain. Volume and prices went down when the 1.2% was removed, with relentless FUD and the vote to remove it up after only 2 weeks on-chain. The 0.2% tax has done nothing but result in lower volumes, burns, little utility and crashing prices.

I don’t care about your opinion about not touching the tax. You support minting and hate burning.

Burning is not useless, that’s a dumb comment. You want to wait for LUNA’s dapps to come here first? Those same dapps which if we got them all would bring less than $300 per day? Useless plan. We need to focus on burning. Utility can be whitelisted from on-chain tax, the proposal already passed for that.

Liar Wagner the other core incentive in my plan is deposits to participating exchanges being exempt from the 1.5% on-chain tax. This is a good incentive.

As to driving away volume, lowering the tax from 1.2% to 0.2% did not improve volumes. We need off-chain burns to burn the supply, which is the core goal of my plan, my plan runs for a finite time period (6 months) within which to achieve the goal of 1.2% burn tax on buys and sells on exchanges. If we secure off-chain burns the price will pump, and so will on-chain volume as it did during the $0.0006 pump (it rose more than 30x).

Your attack on my plan is false. My plan is a credible plan to achieve off-chain burns, your false allegations of plagiarism I have addressed here:
Sc(ammy Governance - #54 by JESUSisLORD and Sc(ammy Governance - #57 by JESUSisLORD.

You don’t criticise Redline because his plan needs help from TGF to reach out to exchanges. That’s because you’re a hypocrite with a vendetta.

My plan if successful will indeed result in multi-billion LUNC daily burns. We can burn the supply very fast under my plan if successful, and see huge price rises and volume.

People, don’t let guys like Wagner deceive you, they freely lie, and he is an anti-taxxer who supports minting and hates burning. He will use any excuse to attack my plan, which is a credible plan to achieve the 1.2% burn tax off-chain. He has said himself he doesn’t want post-crash LUNC investors to prosper and benefit.

My plan will go up for vote in June. Thankfully the community will decide the vote, not trolls like Wagner.

5 Likes