Sc(ammy Governance

FYI WAGNER, my prop came up before his, with the exception of his great idea to exempt dapp smart contracts which came earlier and was his idea, which I credited him for.

My prop came up on 19 March, with the 80/20 split. His came up on March 20. Guess I was first then wasn’t I WAGNER? Vision Plan to achieve $1+ LUNC vs
New Economic Policy for Terra Classic: Set of 4 Proposals to Align Incentives.

Also I’m the one who put up the 75/25% prop to governance which the agora was up on 4 March? Parameter Change: Adjust Tax AnteHandler to 75/25% Split from 90/10%.

Also the tax split and the basis of my plan was laid out in my validator roadmap on Feb 15 JESUSisLORD Validator Roadmap - Vision for Luna Classic (LUNC) - 15 February 2023.

I already explained this to you in my proposal thread WAGNER, Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+, you just want to baselessly attack me.

Of course my proposal is going up. 0.5% if it passes is just a stepping stone to my proposal. LUNC needs to be fixed. Of course I’ll be fighting for my Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ to pass and be successfully implemented, and I will continue to.

Here you go WAGNER, read it: Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ - #62 by JESUSisLORD. Oh and while you’re at it be sure to link me your criticisms of RedlineDrifters proposal which also relied on help to reach out to exchanges? Please link any comments of yours criticising his plan for reaching out to exchanges (with a far more complex plan), so you can prove to the readers here you’re not a hypocrite. I’ll wait…

1 Like