Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

Hi everyone I want to make a few things clear going forward if the community approves this proposal:

(1) I will be intending to take an oversight and consultative role along with the L1 Team in their reaching out to exchanges and making the offer, incentives and question, for the purposes of fulfilling this plan. This will ONLY be in relation to this Vision Plan and its particulars which passes governance, and its fulfilment, and not other activities.

I will do what I can to ensure all is going smoothly and according to plan. I ask that as the proposer of this plan I am given authority by this proposal, if the community approves it, to be privy to the negotiations and status of the plan at all times, so I can maintain oversight of the plan and ensure its faithful completion and that the particulars are adhered to, and to communicate with the community what information is appropriate, as to its progress. I believe this will be most suitable. I will communicate with the L1 Team regarding specifics if this proposal passes. I have already reached out to them to let them know about this proposal.

My proposal will specifically authorise L1 Team involvement to assist. I believe it’s best I work together with the L1 Team in doing the steps in the proposal, so I can provide an important oversight of the process, give suggestions, and ensure all is going according to plan. I have stated in the original post “As the proposer who strongly believes in this plan and its success, I will take full responsibility for its implementation to the best of my ability. I will do whatever I can, and will communicate as to the progress of the plan to the community regularly.” This is a further explanation of the exact role I will take. It will be worse for our prospects of success if I sit on the sidelines and am not directly involved in the process. I will do all I can to achieve the goal of this plan with the L1 Team and the LUNC community.

(2) If the community approves this plan in the governance signalling vote 1, and the tax changes are made in governance votes 2, 3 and 4 (the plan is not fully live until we make the on-chain tax changes) I will set some guidelines for the community on what I intend for their role to be under this plan. This plan has an important focus on everyday members of the LUNC community. If these changes pass I ask all who feel led to reach out to exchanges, to let them know about the Vision Plan, and ask them to apply the 1.2% burn tax off-chain on every transaction, on buys and sells. Tell them about how great it would be. Tell them they will be tax incentivised for investors to move their LUNC to the exchange when they sell (0% on-chain tax on deposits and 1.2% burn tax on sell, versus 1.5% on-chain tax for deposits to exchanges who don’t participate, a 0.3% discount). Ask them politely, ask them continually. Pressure and continual asking is good, but keep it positive and not overly demanding. Do not go into boycotting or blacklisting, that is counter-productive. Our goal is to convince exchanges to agree by the incentives we offer in this plan AND by community support and positive pressure.

As I requested, I ask for 6 months within which to fulfil the plan. I don’t expect exchanges to agree right away. While the L1 Team and myself will assist to reach out privately to exchanges, the community has an important role in showing exchanges that they are willing to accept a 1.2% burn tax for all LUNC transactions on their exchange. This helps the exchange know their LUNC customers agree to this plan and agree to the off-chain 1.2% burn tax for the good of all LUNC investors and its recovery.

Be active on Twitter, Youtube, polls, competitions, whatever creative way let the community help convince the exchanges to accept the 1.2% burn tax off-chain. Let’s work together and support each other. Let them know we also have the 1.2% burn tax on-chain, so we are committed and hope they reciprocate.

The only rules I request as guidelines to the LUNC community are: be persistently positive and earnestly requesting, not overly demanding and negative. Don’t do boycotts or blacklisting. Please self-enforce these guidelines as we do not want to sabotage our goal.

Earnest requests and a level of nagging is exactly what I want to see, continued and sustained over a period of time. Not just a few weeks and give up, but months and months all the way up to 6 months if we need it!

The LUNC community is strong when united together and can achieve great things. We could very well achieve the goal quickly, we do not know! So these are my requests of the community if this proposal and the tax changes pass, to abide by these guidelines.

(3) This proposal is still in the phase of building support from the community and validators. It will not go for vote immediately. Validators need time to consider the proposal, and the community needs to want to commit to this plan. I don’t expect unanimous support in governance or from the community. But if my proposal passes, I ask those who vote NO or disagree, to please keep your peace for 6 months and not try to sabotage the plan. Give us the 6 months to give all our efforts, and I invite all the community to support the plan in any way they can, even if they voted NO on the proposal, out of respect for governance and giving this plan a fair shot.

If we keep positive and focused we have much more power. Please also ensure that people do not go their own way and try to sabotage the proposal by changing the plan on their own. We must go according to this carefully designed plan, which I believe we can achieve, which is why its important I take an oversight role to ensure that if all goes well, it will be faithfully completed according to LUNC community governance.

Thank you. Christopher.
JESUSisLORD LUNC Validator.

3 Likes