Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

It sounds like you are jealous of my plan and its great features for its success, and are doing all you can in your miserable attempt to derail it. Here is the Vision Plan original agora post, made on 19 March 2023 Vision Plan to achieve $1+ LUNC posted 40 days ago, and if you want to go earlier here is my Validator Roadmap which describes the foundation for my plan, many of the governance changes and my overall vision for LUNC posted on 15 February 2023 JESUSisLORD Validator Roadmap - Vision for Luna Classic (LUNC) - 15 February 2023 which is 72 days ago. I put up a 75/25% split prop which failed and didn’t make quorum 41 days ago. Oh but I somehow I stalked you and Tonu and stole your ideas so now you must rally against my plan? You lay claim to all the ideas of LUNC and nobody can use them since you must have patented them right? Grow up you petulant child.

My plan is excellent. I have used both DEXs for swaps within Terra Station but not directly by a wallet connect. Your point was somehow everyone would leave exchanges and use a DEX, despite the fact you have to connect your wallet which many are not comfortable to do, and DEX’s have a tiny fraction of volume. The point of the plan is to achieve massive burns off-chain on exchanges, hence me repeating that over and over. On-chain alone won’t burn the supply for us, hence why the plan is called a failure after 6 months if we can’t achieve the 1.2% off-chain burn tax on major exchanges. You are a liar.

The on-chain burns and funding rate will be significantly better than we have now, and is a requirement to have the 1.2% burn on-chain to push for it off-chain, as I explained in the OP. The 1.5% on-chain tax overall gives incentives to us by burns and funding and allows participating exchanges to have a tax discount over non-participating exchanges for sending your LUNC over to sell.

I have a plan I believe in and advocate for, and people willingly delegate with me who support my views and my Vision Plan. There is nothing wrong with that. You have nothing of substance against my plan which is why you lie and bring in unjustified personal attacks. Pathetic.

2 Likes