Hold Luna Classic to get Luna V2?

Should we transfer our luna coins to terra station or leave them in exchange like binance?

3 Likes

The station page doesn’t open for me at all (
I hope migration will be provided on Binance, as it was with Bittorent
But I’m not sure that she will recognize the time at which the coins were bought (Most likely, all the old holders, and those who saved the sinking ship, and new speculators who decided to make money, seeing that he did not completely drown, will be equalized.
It would be nice not to lose everything.

PooP’s and Sebastien’s answers were realy simple and helpful - thank you guys.
Can somebody tell, how will this work with binance? Will we automaticly get new LUNA coins, or we need to do something? How will this snapshots and airdrops work for binance?
(Simply answers are the best answers :wink:).

1 Like

you totally wrong look at Sebastien_Artist reply. You did not do the math
1 LUNA = 0,00000144772 NEW LUNA

Not the same. What you put in UST is 100% gone apart from LUNA2 you receive.
What you put in LUNA is not all gone, you keep it and it has potential to grow again , in addition to your LUNA2.

From what i have read it would be best to transfer to terra station as i have. Just in case binance stops withdrawals again.

1 Like

this is pure nonsense, you stole money.
do you think people will invest in LUNO again
you are really stupid

1 Like

no one will invest, people will be afraid of a new Luna because trust is lost, there will always be anxiety that their money will be reset again, people will look at the new luna as a pin, this mistake should be avoided while the road is near Also when will do kwon make a statement for Luna

1 Like

0.00000144772 is incorrect (too many zeros). Should be 0.0000144772.
Accordingly, 1.73 should be 17.3; 0.26 should be 2.6; 1.47 should be 14.7.

انا في منصه بينايس عل يجب عليا ان اعمل محفضه تيرا واانزل لونا للمحضه الخاصه بتيرا ان ماذا

if I bought LUNA on crypto-com post-attack. I will be included on the snack-shop as well?

Is it OK to hold on binance? Will I get the v2? Or which wallet should I use?

You won’t get airdrop if your coins are in Binance apparently. I transferred to Terra Station - however - still no idea if will get airdrop there, or where it will happen. Also, how can they give everyone the specified percentage of what they own if only 1 billion coins will be available? There must be way more holders that bought large amounts on the current dip and still are! Than there will be of that to go round! Also - where is Terra 2.0 going to be launched?