Hold Luna Classic to get Luna V2?

Hi, I read the proposal and it does not seem clear to me, please tell me if I am right, I was an investor in LUNA before the attack, and after the attack, I also bought some more LUNA, so I am eligible to get the LUNAv2 tokens, can I now sell my LUNA “v1” tokens or I should keep them in order to get the LUNAv2 tokens?
Thanks.

yes… its literally in the proposal …

you said “i read the proposal”

• Pre-attack LUNA holders: 35%
    • All bonded / unbonding Luna, minus TFL at “Pre-attack” snapshot; staking derivatives included
    • For wallets with < 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 2 year vesting thereafter
    • For wallets with > 1M Luna: 1 year cliff, 4 year vesting thereafter
  • Pre-attack aUST holders: 10%
    • 500K whale cap - covers up to 99.7% of all holders but only 26.72% of aUST
    • 15% unlocked at genesis; 85% vested over 2 years thereafter with 6 month cliff
  • Post-attack LUNA holders: 10%
    • Staking derivatives included
    • 15% unlocked at genesis; 85% vested over 2 years thereafter with 6 month cliff
  • Post-attack UST holders: 20%

it literally says it right here

2 Likes

Post-attack LUNA holders: 10%, Post-attack UST holders: 20%… 10% and 20% from WHAT? i’m trying to understand it within a few days! Did post here and in tweeter few times and did not get clear answer… looks like nobody knows how many tokens we’ll get… Here is my simple question:
Can someone answer me with the clear calculations, how many LUNA2.0 i’ll get if i hold 77k UST + 1,200,000 old LUNA after attack? Thanks

1 Like

Luna V2 we will never support it anyway
Requesting everyone ask luna team to handover luna classic project to CZ binance he will save everyone from lost to good profot he has plan to burn these token .

3 Likes

I think we should ask for help as a community and C Zhao from Binance is willing to learnt a had given the opportunity.

Do Kwon is smart do doubt but he now needs to borrow credibility from other communities because what he is building is not for him but for all of us.

If we call for help as a community admitting that we are in trouble things can be much easier.

WeRiseAgain

1 Like

you have to keep it

Evgen i hope this will help :

after the fork 1 000 000 000 new coins will be created.

10% of them will be allocated to Post attack Luna holders :

10% of 1 000 000 000 is 100 000 000 coins.

So roughly 100 000 000 should be divided by the actual coin supply which is 6,907,366,873,012.

The result is 0,00000144772… this mean for every coin u have now u will get 0,00000144772 new LUNA.

1 LUNA = 0,00000144772 NEW LUNA… keep in mind that 85% of it will be blocked for two years…

So if you have now 1 200 000LUNA you will get on the new chain 1,73 NEW LUNA but becarefull 85% will be blocked… so for real you will have 0,26 NEW LUNA and 1,47 NEW LUNA BLOCKED FOR TWO YEARS…

its crazy…

5 Likes

this is the calculation of getting new coins with the same investment for now:

(33000/11.28)*20%=585
(20000000/6500)*10%=307

= 90%

What is the point of buying LUNA if by buying UST you will get 90% more new coins? :wink:

*11.28T and 6500T are numbers for equalizing two coins in the same conditions from their circulation

Updated calculation spreadsheet - I added calculations to the spreadsheet of another user.

With this math, those who tried to save a sinking ship, or keep it on the surface, will not return even 1% of the money spent.
Then it doesn’t make any sense.

How about existing LUNA coin (LUNA Classic) after we get new LUNA?
Will we have both coins in our account?

3 Likes

I bought Luna at $27 11000 and it is now worth 0. Do know wants to fork and will lose all hope of recovery. There are personal responsibilities here and you can’t always hide by saying that investing is risky! Of course it is risky, but if the manager does not protect investors, he is clearly responsible. I agree on the action class. I’m Spanish and I don’t know how to move, but I’m available for anything. If you take any initiatives I will be yours

Will we have both coins in our account

yes the mechanism of a hard fork is to make from one chain two… each chain will or should live their life indepedently of each other…

1 Like

guys its easy

u buy $LUNA right now until may 27

you’ll get 10% of that in $LUNA2 on may 27th

you buy $UST right now until may 27th

you’ll get 20% of that in $LUNA2 on may 27th

Will we have both coins in our account?

1 Like

Where are the snapshots/airdrop happening? I can’t find which wallets/exchanges will support the snapshot and airdrop. Can someone please give some insight on this? Thanks

3 Likes

You guys think Luna will go parabolic approaching the snapshot?

Doubtful due to the massive inflation. It may happen but its a pretty big risk for a potentially small reward of the new coin. I could see UST pumping significantly instead of Luna given it’s a smaller supply and the dilution isnt as bad with the allocation

Its PooP answer! why dont u give with calculations DK!