How to participate in airdrop

So, if we simple hold Luna on terra wallet we ll get the snapshot on 27…which is good.Then we ll be validated for genesis Luna airdrop?

1 Like

You will get the 1st snapshot allocation, as long as Kucoin supports the airdrop distribution.

Отлично спасибо,а что мне теперь делать дальше что бы мне выдали новые токены Луна и как принять участие в аирдропе и подскажите пожалуйста время первого снимка по UTC???

1 Like

I have my Luna Tokens in Trust Wallet. Is that OK to participate in the airdrop?

1 Like

Just want to clarify. Will LUNA Holders in Binance be included in the snapshot or not?

2 Likes

It has already been answered multiple times.

Do mentioned they will work with exchanges to support the airdrop but it is always more of a sure thing if you hold it in a personal wallet like Terra Station.

2 Likes

Hi, I have the Terra Station Wallet but I don’t know where to get the address to be able to send my Terra from Crypto, can you help me

At the top of the wallet, you have your Terra address.

Уточните время первого снимка по UTC,спасибо!!!

It is not UTC-based, it is at a certain block height.

Those times are relative and may change depending on the block duration.

Спасибо ,последний вопрос ,мне для обмена Луна Классик ,на Луна,надо куда-то выводить Луну классик с Бинанса???

1 Like

If you want to ensure you will have an airdrop, it is best to have your fund on the Terra Network.

Hola si en terra Wallet te refires

1 Like

Is the coinex included this new luna blockchain?

Hello luna family, please after the luna airdrop we gonna keep our classic luna or we will loose it?

Hi. I had UST/Luna before collapse on Binance. I hold them all the time, but now I and many more people don’t understand, what to do? What we must do, to take airdrop? Binance will support that? From Terra we don’t see any instructions, there are no any information and support. WHAT WE MUST DO?

I have two questions,
I had Ust and I exchanged to Luna, am I included with the first snapshot?
I have Luna in gate io exchange. m I going to get airdrop on gate ?

Hi. is UST in anchor protocol eligible to receive the upcoming luna airdrop, or it must be withdrawn to the terra station wallet? Thanks

1 Like

Will our MetaMask wallets or EToro wallets be air dropped or do we HAVE to move to terra?

Will I be eligible for the Airdrop if my UST is in HUOBI? I had them since January and didn’t touched