How to participate in airdrop

Airdrop

I transferred all my coins from Kucoin to a newly created terra station wallet. Am I eligible for the airdrop or do I need to somehow validate my wallet? If so, how do I do this?

9 Likes

You should be good to go!

2 Likes

hello, I like follow the 1623 proposal , but I cannot understand how I will participate at this task. So, please help me understand.
I have bought LUNA before the crash , also I bought more Luna after crash and before 1st pause of blockchain in Binance and also bought more luna after the blockchain restarted. Please let me know the steps so comply the 1623 proposal and to receive the new coin. Need to transfer my asset to terraluna station ? if yes, what is the latest day to do this ? Will be auto conversion from the old Luna to the new one ? How will take the new LUNA ? Need complete any steps ?
Finally , I have LUNA also in eToro. Is the same as in Binance or need to make other steps ? thanks

2 Likes

I’m wondering the same thing as you, I haven’t found an answer anywhere yet…

2 Likes

That is a lot of questions. The team will come out with more info before the 27th - that is the snapshot date so if you wish to move your coins to Terra Station you should do so before then.

Do mentioned they will work with exchanges to support the airdrop but it is always more of a sure thing if you hold it in a personal wallet like Terra Station.

3 Likes

ok, suppose that I will transfer all my Luna to terrastation in one or two withdraws ( 1st withdraw with small amount to see if the transfer will be successful ) . After that , terrastation will be possible to find which part of asset LUNA was bought before the unpeg and which part of LUNA was bought after unpeg so to make the correct distribution ?
Also , who are eligible for airdrop ? and finally what will be happened with LUNA if don’t removed from exchange ?

3 Likes

No matter where you hold it, it will all be counted the same on May 27. If you held it at the pre-depeg snapshot, you will get an allocation from that snapshot if the exchange supports it. The second snapshot will not differentiate between old and new holders.

More information will come out before May 27, I do not have all the details as I am just a community moderator.

4 Likes

Will I be eligible for the airdrop if my WLUNA is in metamask?

2 Likes

See the proposal details

1 Like

Do I understand correctly, If I will have my UST and Luna on terra station wallet it will be ok for airdrop?

on the exchange-migration.md

I found info that terra :

Note: Wallets owned by Terraform Labs are excluded from any airdrop allocations. Wallets owned by Terraform Labs will not recieve any token allocation at genesis.

Is MetaMask included as well ?

1 Like

And how do I sent them to terra station wallet ? Also have some in KuCoin !

2 Likes

First open a Terra Platform Wallet. After that just send them from your kucoin account using the public adress of your Terra Platform Wallet. No need to fill in the memo on Kucoin…

Thanks for ur swift answer ! Will my luna be visible when i send them from metamask (eth network ) to terra station wallet ?

i think we will received on kucoin or binance as like the others rewards

I used the terra network. It worked for me at that moment…

Can you assist me?

I have roughly 150,000 UST that was bought before the crash on OkCoin platform. Now it’s down to about 10K USD. I held (unfortunately)… but what does this all mean? Is it gone for good? Is there a chance of revival? What do I need to do to ensure that I am part of this airdrop???

2 Likes

I think I responded to you on Telegram? This means that the company’s wallets will not get the airdrop. So you are fine holding on Terra Station.

You can’t send directly to Terra Station from Metamask as it is on a different chain, please use bridge.terra.money to unwrap them.

I have Luna at Crypto_com. Is it good to go for airdrops or do I need to do anything? I’m not that tech savvy and this is my first crypto foray.

1 Like