I am new. How do you do?

Hello, I am new to all of this and learning more about Dapps and decentralized networks, governance etc. Do you have any recommended videos or reading I could do to learn more? I’ve noticed that in Terra 2.0 I am delegating luna to a project, I’m not sure what delegation or validator means and would like to learn everything there is to learn about this and even how dapps are programmed. I find it very interesting that programs can be decentralized. I guess it’s been out a while now, but I am only just learning these things. Thank you. :slight_smile:

also in LUNC the old terra, I try to delegate to the same project but it says “failed to execute message; message index: 0: message type *types.MsgDelegate is not supported at height 7812483: message not supported: invalid request” I’m not sure how to fix this.

Under Luna I recommend you to start by Learn — Terra Docs documentation and https://www.terra.money/Terra_White_paper.pdf

You may also found several videos on Youtube.
With that you can have the basics and them proceed for more advanced topics of your choice.

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I heard delegation was disabled to protect the network.

Now we can’t delegate to vote for proposal 3568 “Tax/Burn 1.2% all transactions”.

Although YES is at 97% we can’t reach quorum.

@Dofuckinkwon man fix delegation in classic, come on…

By the way, also changing to Luna Classic was disabled on the web site, I could only find the proposal directly in the wallet app, WTF fix that too…