Increase Community Pool Funds

Staking is great and should be kept good for the long term. We can do this by funding the oracle pool, by raising the tax like I propose.

Dapps don’t really contribute much to on-chain funding. They can be tax exempt so we can raise the tax and get some proper burns and funding and push for off-chain burns.

I don’t know why that’s funny, I supported dfunk’s proposal when I first saw it on agora, you can see my posts in his thread. It’s a great way we can not hurt utility on-chain while allowing us to raise the tax. There’s nothing wrong with open collaboration, especially as I clearly stated the dapp tax exemption was from dfunk, and I’m sure he wants his proposal to pass also, and I hope it does sooner or later. It’s part of my plan that it should be done as it’s a great idea. Also the foundation of my plan was posted here on 15 Feb JESUSisLORD Validator Roadmap - Vision for Luna Classic (LUNC) - 15 February 2023. Also, I always supported the 1.2% burn tax and opposed its removal. It was a terrible mistake to remove the 1.2% burn tax.

I didn’t refuse the USTC re-peg I voted Abstain which contributes to quorum, as I don’t believe in his plan but didn’t want to directly oppose it. I made a detailed multi-paragraph post about it on Twitter if you want to see the reasons why.

Also I refuted the arguments against my proposal because they were not sound or convincing arguments against the plan. There is no issue having a different on-chain and off-chain over all tax. The 1.2% burn tax is the same on-chain and off. We add 0.3% on-chain to fund our chain, and this also is designed to tax incentivise participating exchanges when we tax exempt their deposits from on-chain tax. There is a clear explanation in my plan for how to achieve the off-chain 1.2% burn tax, I don’t know how you can claim otherwise. I detailed clearly how to convince exchanges in my proposal thread. I even made a flowchart for it. How can you claim I did not explain how?

I’ll explain it again for you. We whitelist their internal wallets and tax exempt deposits to their exchange from the 1.5% on-chain tax so participating exchanges are tax incentivised for people moving LUNC onto their exchange to sell. This and community pressure is an important part. Then we have the L1 Team approaching, the question we ask, keeping a private list of exchanges responses, negotiating and achieving consensus, and a simultaneous launch. All of this is carefully designed to convince exchanges and incorporates feedback from CZ, including where he said the 1.2% burn tax can work if all exchanges implement at the same time, we need the 1.2% on-chain first, traders will leave if he changes alone (simultaneous launch of consensus of exchanges helps to limit that). All of this was explained in my thread. You don’t really comprehend it or engage with what it really is, and love to hate on it and misrepresent it, because by your own words you’re an anti-taxxer who believes in zero burn tax and the fantasy of utility burning our supply.