Joint L1 Task Force Q2 Proposal with Amendments

In order for me to do my work, I need the L1 Team to be serious about their work. What I am making currently can work better if IBC is working, and I need it to be working if you wanna see some dApps on Terra Luna Classic that will attract investors.

You can in fact see what I have written here.

Without IBC, Evmos cannot work, so even if that maxcontract size isn’t a sc(am proposal, a workaround for that would have been possible had IBC been working.

And they are not even working on that yet. Currently, they are working on pushing state changes to validators upstream. The first 3-4 points in the task list for April. April is almost over.

I am in no hurry, but the issue is that the work isn’t finishing and as far as I see, there are only 2 devs working and LBA is looking for people he knows to take into the team. He obviously isn’t looking actively for FOUR developers otherwise we would have seen the job postings for that publicly. In fact, the job postings should have been done in a proper job posting website where we could have seen the kind of devs they are getting to choose from. He did none of that (apart from a comment on a post so that the opening isn’t visible at all).

I will not interfere in how they choose their personnel if the work happening on GitHub is justifiable. I am only commenting on what is visible publicly. I did not go around asking anyone anything or disturbing the team during their work.

Yes, this does put pressure on them for reporting their work every day, but that is something which is not in my hands. How they take this is up to them. What I need to do is report the work that they are doing cause last time this job was entrusted with certain members of the community and this wasn’t done properly.

We do not need a manager to protect them like a mother protects her babies. We need a manager to tell them what they need to do and get the work done. If LBA cannot be that manager to them and acts more like a public relations officer to them, then I have to truthfully report their work to the larger community so that they can vote objectively for the next quarter.

2 Likes