Joint L1 Task Force Q2 Proposal with Amendments

No with veto.
No known main dev.
Useless project manager role to fill LBA’s pockets when this money can go to more devs.
Superman MIA but still in the budget?
Let’s start looking at alternative teams.

8 Likes

Have you heard from superman cause Tobias said he’s MIA for 6 weeks also apparently has got a active warrent that is out for him and is being paid by the non-profit TGF which is a huge problem btw.
He’s been MIA for 6 weeks, can you confirm that you have spoken to him and he agreed to be a part of this.

Also nice way of trying to fluff this prop with L2 stuff…again

10 Likes

great! :+1:

13 Likes

vomit

Superman (InonMan) is still missing and his situation is unknown!

@LuncBurnArmy you are SCAMMING this community by including him on the L1 team/list/budget!!

The L1 team has demonstrated a laughable lack of professionalism during Q1 by ignoring and downplaying the AllNodes threat to the chain’s security. Or to be more fair, not the entire L1 team but rather Tobias, with a hefty dose of Ed’s usual lack of involvement. Then there was the botched update which required validators to repair (and to be fair Ed helped with that while Tobias was nowhere to be seen). Furthermore we have a wasm “upgrade” coming up which will nuke the entire chain given with how much disregard and rushing it’s being handled, nevermind the overall parity promise that hasn’t been met.

“Project Manager” $5k/month? Really? For what? There’s like 2 devs on the team as of right now ffs!

And why are you trying to shove L2 work/development into L1 proposals?

Also, who are these “junior devs”? Names, please! GIVE US NAMES, STEVE!

And how can you push a proposal for funding a lead dev without even having interview anyone?!

YOU HAVE NOTHING! NOTHING! AND YOU ARE SCAMMING ALL LUNC HOLDERS!
YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO PLUNDER THE COMMUNITY POOL AND STEAL FROM US!

I swear to G-d if this sham passes governance this chain may as well implode because it’s gone anyway.

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

NO WITH VETO
NO WITH VETO
NO WITH VETO
NO WITH VETO
NO WITH VETO

16 Likes

No mention of when we’re getting parity with LUNA,
Still trying to employ Superman (he’s been gone for MONTHS!)

This is a ridiculous last minute grab for power.

It’s a NO WITH VETO from me!

13 Likes

Potential issues with US authorities

Unactionable proposal - since there is no person named and community does not know who this will be. We cant allocate the money to a person to be chosen later. Such an important position should go through governance first.

Missing in action with possible wanted status and outstanding arrrest warrant.

Unnecessary. If the proposal was rescheduled with known team without blank positions, this would not been required at all. Also the work has been trimmed down - so there is even less of a need for a PM at 15k

16 Likes

A Vacant position for 12.5k that you will have to probably train a dev in Terra to even come to par with so thats what, a month or two of just getting up to speed and we pay for them? What the hell? Find a dev first otherwise this looks like a cash grab for a “Trust me bro, we’ll find someone”
And you being a project manager for 5k a month?? What the hell do you do, make AMAs and fucking lie about what you’ve produced with your “team”? The chain is in a worse state than when staking was reenabled, features are literally broken and there’s clear indication anything really has been done?
You won’t even have V2 out because you DONT HAVE A LEAD DEV and you said yourself in your AMAs it will be weeks before you even get it out the door? What the hell? Which is LBA because it seems you’re making up shit as you go and pretend you guys have gotten anything actually done.

“Given a successful first quarter, it is proposed that the L1 Task Force receives a Q2 mandate to continue development on the blockchain. In Q2 the L1 Task Force will focus on extensive testing for the v2.0.0 upgrade and building out the testnet, and deploy v2.1.0, bringing the blockchain to parity with other cosmos blockchains.”
Your lead dev quit and was actively fighting people on twitter for the majority of his stead and you call that a success? He drove away anyone that was willing to work on Lunc and now that he’s gone I see you’re taking up his mantle as dictator and will continue to push more talented people away from this vector of lies and empty promises
No with veto, I’m tired of hearing your fucking dipshit AMAs where there’s an ocean of words but a puddle of content.

I really also love all of these totally organic “Yes” men you’ve accumulated, yeah to hell with all of you that want to let this idiot leech more from you. Regardless of any other team right now, LBA is a leech and will continue to leech for doing absolutely nothing.

14 Likes

This is an absolute yes from me. Let’s get this done.:fire::100:

17 Likes

this is a NO from me.

compared to the alternate L1 proposal which already has a team set and listed and more people on it, you are still paying Til and Vinh lesser with this proposal, also it’s been confirmed Inon-man(Superman) has been MIA for a good amount of time.

you also deflected so many questions in current AMAs, as well telling some untruths, at this point it seems like you are just grasping at straws to keep your current position to hold on to the grifting as long as possible by denying that there is already a team that’s eager to help fix this chain already.

This here is the alternate plan, with developers who have experience and are ready to go, we don’t have time to waste with finding a replacement.
$7,500/month for Till, aka Fragwuerdig, x 3 months = $22,500 overall for Q2
$7,500/month for Vinh Nguyen, x 3 months = $22,500 overall for Q2
$5,000/month for Bilbo Baggins x 3 months = $15,000 overall for Q2
$5,000/month for Jacob Gadikian x 3 months = $15,000 overall for Q2
$5,000/month for NotJoshC x 3 months = $15,000 overall for Q2
$5,000/month for MangoChutney x 3 months = $15,000 overall for Q2
$5,000/month for ChopstickSensei x 3 months = $15,000 overall for Q2
$0,000/month for SolidSnake x 3 months = $0 overall for Q2 (free!)

9 Likes

Awesome … the clarifications on the deliverables should help the IT illiterate amongst the LUNC community to understand what they are about and what the benefits are.
Lets get started ASAP … Onwards to parity.

15 Likes

I’m glad to see you here.I expect you to use the agora more. I value your comments and decisions. :construction_worker_man: :man_health_worker: :+1:

15 Likes

I can’t possibly support this. The current L1 team hasn’t done a single thing to make me think they’re capable of undergoing the task of LUNC revitalization. You’re down to a skeleton crew with no senior devs, and we’re just supposed to trust that you’ll find some, just like we trusted you to actually develop LUNC. Didn’t turn out too well the first time. At this point the best thing to do would be to scrap the L1 team altogether to make way for a replacement one. Big no from me

13 Likes

I applaud your efforts, congratulations for listening to your community and working in the best interest of the chain. I 100% support the L1, and will vote as soon as I can.

Can we get this posted and up for a vote as soon as possible? It is an amendment that truly shows that the L1 and TGF are here for the community, so let’s get this done! My recommendation is to get this up for a vote soon!

16 Likes

This document is much more clear and easy to understand, with no extraneous projects mentioned that the community does not want now. The document says:

• Parity with other Cosmos blockchains
  • Finalize CosmWasm upgrade and prepare “migration documentation” for L2 developers

Technical question for the community or anyone: Does this mean full parity to LUNA2 ?
Yes/No
Or is this delayed until Q3?

Thanks
Mark M
Forexearlywarning
Looking to build 10 forex apps on the blockchain
See my profile if interested

11 Likes

As you can see, many here are concern with the ‘replacement’.

I don’t think it’s fair to pay that amount for a placeholder. Perhaps the replacement can be found before the proposal is put to vote.

5 Likes

I share the same concerns that others have posted here. This line in the budget: $37.50k = $12.5k (need replacement) x 3 months alone is absurd to me considering that role has not even been filled and lord knows how long it would take to even find a replacement. We need to move fast here. Going to to smash that NO WITH VETO button on this one.

8 Likes

100 % Yes vote from me!

16 Likes

Stop being pushy. With such attitude your alt proposal will never pass, no matter how good it is. L1 already have v2.0.0 for re-deployment your alternative team have nothing. From time wise it will take much longer to wait your team chain upgrade then L1 release candidat re-deployment…Rather of fighting with eachother start cooperating…

15 Likes

There is a loss of confidence in current L1 team and I can’t possibly support this knowing what we just went through with Q1. Project Manager? (not needed). Who are the ‘junior devs’? Where is superman? The alternative L1 team proposal is a lot more attractive because of the depth of talent (all devs). We need DEVS not managers. This quarter is so critical and we can’t afford to botch this. People are tired of the grifting, and the lack of progress. Voting No on this, the alternative team proposal is much better.

4 Likes

Community voted on such a station. It has been released.
Either you are proposing an entirely new L2 team to develop the same product or you mean you are working with already existing provider.

If you are proposing a new Classic Station - then why mention it in this proposal? What would be the need for another Station? What benefits does this provide over existing options?

Superman was confirmed to be MIA for 6 weeks. That means end of February and March.

Has he now returned? How was the payment handled for the 6 weeks of MIA.

I’m at a loss why non-relevant information for this proposal has any weight and is being put forward towards here?

Tldr: We are voting for a team who hasn’t been formed yet. Proposal mentions unproposed subjects twice that have no bearing on the current.

13 Likes