Joint L1 Task Force Q2 Proposal with Amendments

Proposal 11463 on the Station. There ya go, now you know! :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

@TheBulgarian As smart as you think you are for observing patterns, you should realize that all your “OGs” turned out to be corrupt and took advantage of you and the community. And don’t come to me with the excuse that all of this is being done before parity. They could have done it in the first quarter, but they didn’t. What makes you think they will do it in the second quarter?

4 Likes

Ed,

Can you inform us of what the reasoning was to use ZUSD as the coin to swap into? What due diligence was done to insure that the community funds would be safe using that particular coin?

Did you all feel comfortable that they only have 1.5M in liquidity? Or did you look into the Audit company they used, who got in trouble with the SEC?

Links below

Friedman LLP auditing firm charged by SEC

https://www.sec.gov/enforce/34-95887-s

https://pcaobus.org/news-events/news-releases/news-release-detail/pcaob-sanctions-friedman-llp-for-improper-use-of-unregistered-chinese-firms#:~:text=The%20Public%20Company%20Accounting%20Oversight,companies%20with%20operations%20in%20China

They explained why the parity was not done in the first quarter, if you were following closely the first chain halt update was problematic and almost failed so they wanted to make sure everything runs smoothly for the second update which makes sense. You saw what happened today when things are not tested and audited before release didn’t you?

2 Likes

ZUSD is cash in kraken, https://support.kraken.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001185506-How-to-interpret-asset-codes

6 Likes

@ek826
Can you expand on why there are so many trades of LUNC to ZUSD over a short period of time? ~71% of the transactions in the exported CSVs look like they’re automated trades from LUNC to ZUSD. Just curious what exactly is going on there.

1 Like

Interesting. I don’t use kraken so that is interesting. Thank you for responding.

Walk me through this…

If they screwed up in Q1 (chain update was problematic, as you say) with Ed + Tobias + Superman leading the junior team (Frag + Vinh), how on earth are they going to manage to pull off Q2 which has even more demanding deliverables while having no leads/seniors due to none of the 3 aforementioned ones being with the team anymore?

Someone please explain this to me because I’m struggling to work out the logic. :man_shrugging:

All bullshit aside, the current L1 “team” is 2 junior devs - that’s it. So we’re expecting 2 dudes to handle all the lagging deliverables from Q1 while also working on Q2. This is insane! I don’t care what Steve says in AMAs, finding a new lead/senior dev could take weeks… unless they try to sneak Tobias through the back door again.

I hear this guy Tobor from Bulgaria is an excellent Kubernates developer!

Maybe we should give him an interview - he seems to get jobs instantly from them! :grin:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Mantappu Jiwa!!! :heart_eyes:

i cant believe you guys are just blindly voting yes on these proposals for unnamed people to make thousands a month. wild.

4 Likes

2 Likes

This thread is full of 1-day accounts and sockpuppets that TGF recently spun up to astroturf. The real problem are corrupt validators who are going along with this shitshow and supporting a prop that more or less steals from the community pool to pay for positions which are currently vacant (or made up - like the “junior devs”).

Total shitshow, lol. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@ek826 I know you’re reading this - can you please leash your TGF dogs and rewrite their Q2 prop into something more sensible? It’d be super nice if the community wasn’t forced to pay for empty developer slots and overinflated admin salaries + OPEX budgets. You know what else would be super nice? Instead of returning whatever money y’all have from Q1, why not pour it into the Q2 budget and ask for a cheaper spending prop? Instead of sending it to the CP, then pulling it out again… unless you were gonna keep it. Nah, you wouldn’t do that… right? :upside_down_face:

Christ almighty, y’all run your org like a chicken coop. :man_facepalming:

@LuncBurnArmy
@Marco_Ferreira
The two of you wouldn’t even need a legal liability fund if you’d only stayed undoxxed, ya dunces!

P.S. No idea why you’re billing the community for work that other, non-LUNC devs already completed, and why such work is listed on your Q2 roadmap. :rage: It’s not even just one deliverable, but multiple. This will be the topic of discussion for the next day, when I return. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

P.P.S. I swear to G-d if you try to sneak Tubby through the back door and into the lead dev position as some anon/Superman I’mma lose it. Forreal this time, you ain’t seen shit yet! :rage: :rage: :rage:

Shalom! :pray:

8 Likes

Till from Q1 L1 is on the sales team. So guess that’s the part looking into it.

Rexyz also makes a claim like exchanges were major shareholders in Terraport.

Rexyz also fails to mention that their own code had hardcoded wallets which through LP was drained.

Certik confirmed no audit request was made after the crash on Twitter.
Someone is hastily getting the new, fixed code audited?

They also failed to address how 50 quintillion $Terra will be handled.

Anyway, just an interlude.

6 Likes

1 Like

yes vote yes :clap:

1 Like

I think we should stop any CP spending until a clear scheme is formed, without a bunch of managers, noname devs, vacation-kids like Z etc. But with reporting. Otherwise it’s looting.
Here - even Q1 work not completed, and they wants new assets, lol!

Im vote NO - for all, 3 community spend prop’s.

3 Likes

@LuncBurnArmy what you are writing here is too cryptic to understand what you are saying exactly.

Currently, is IBC open for all channels or not? How do we use it exactly? Is there a developer guide for it? Is anyone using it currently in their dApps?

Cause I was working on this new blockchain called Archway and I saw that their cosmwasm.js extension (called arch3.js) has dApps examples with the necessary code to integrate IBC. In fact, the signing client is called using IBC parameters. Even on the testnet right now the transfers are happening, well technically, on an IBC client.

The last that I had heard about this is when I was still there in the TR server and @ek826 was saying something to the validators to update their nodes cause he had implemented IBC channels.

Can you @ek826 or @Zaradar or @LuncBurnArmy tell me what is the exact status of this and how is it supposed to be used by developers exactly?

1 Like

There is one more thing I wanted to mention.

In order for us to make IBC enabled transfers, we first need an IBC enabled wallet. Where is that IBC enabled wallet?

TR said clearly they have no plans to do that. You have just mentioned in one line you will make a wallet. And TFL obviously has separated the wallets. The legacy version does not support (and probably had no plans to support) IBC. Their Station wallet does but the Station wallet will probably work with IBC when IBC channels are opened.

I am not a L1 developer so I do not know how this is done. But a reply to this is appreciated since I do not understand that if you do not have a module like feather.js then how are you exactly planing to connect to this hypothetical IBC enabled wallet? I mean, where is the middleware to begin with?

Can feather.js can used with Terra Luna Classic? Have you checked that?

Why are you aiming at this when you don’t even have an IBC wallet right now? Shouldn’t you be working on that first?

We do not want all this bro. We want an IBC wallet. Preferably, the Terra Money Station. I don’t understand why you have to make so many wallets when we are all asking you to work on the Terra Money wallet? TR also won’t listen. You guys also won’t listen. Even though we are paying you guys to do what the community wants. I don’t understand this alternative view on the wallet.

If you really wanna separate the backend resources of the wallet, why don’t you just separate the BACKEND resources of the wallet? I don’t understand this concept at all.

Right now also even though I have pushed my changes to Rebel Station days ago, the app is being released today and there is absolutely no one merging the changes I submitted. What is this shi*? You guys do this with Jacob and same thing I push to TR and they do the same thing with me? :sunglasses: Do you guys know what is GitHub for? @echel0n ?

I’d rather have a separate wallet away from the control of you guys. Man, this is so taxing. Can’t even have a proper fuc*ing wallet around here.

P.S. Both of you guys let me know clearly whether or not you will merge other people’s changes in your code or not. Cause evidently, it does not seem like you are doing it. We will have to find alternatives to this shi*. Cause this is getting outta hand.

Aru, IBC channels have to be established between each and every blockchain

2 Likes

@Nanook994 Agree He’s innocent. Tobby doesn’t even have comprehension skills let alone any coding skills. lmao