Joint L1 Task Force Q2

You could start a little earlier and see he was talking about people like yourself. Trolls that add no value. If you pay attention he said if this was about money he is being retarded. He could make more money at another job and invest it here when you geniuses bash the thing down to nothing, but keep on making things worse instead of trying to make the place better and more inviting to investors.

See mister baboon got the whole thing. mine is a shorter version. LOL

4 Likes

If Z is getting paid 15k to do this kinda work, then why doesn’t he do that? Why is he asking for funds from the Community Pool (which is evidently below him to do)?

We are the troll investors whom he is asking money for feeding his family.

According to you, you are kind of specimen that Z works for in this community, not me. So why don’t you ask him to do that without taking money from trolls like us?

1 Like

I assume you’re talking about Jacob, because Bilbo is unknown to most people.
FYI Jacob saved the L1’s asses, you have no idea how much he helped the chain by coordinating with Ed.

The 3/5 are good (Superman, Frag, Vinh). Ed left, so he’s out. Tubby is inept and overpaid.

LBA isn’t a developer, he shouldn’t be taking $7000/month to “manage” a 3-dev team ffs! And Tubby needs to do more coding and less shitposting on Twitter. They’re both useless, and a drain on the LUNC community pool. We should be hiring additional real devs like Superman, not these ripoff artists!

Conmen talk to the people they rob too, what’s your point? A thief is a thief.
It’s all empty promises at this point since Tubby keeps lying to everyone.

It’s funny how everyone who doesn’t worship Tubby and the TGF is automatically labeled a troll by their sheep. Thing is, the more time passes the more people open their eyes
 There will come a point when the scammers and grifters leeching this community to death will be left on their own with no one to back them up. And that’s going to happen sooner than later.

Yeah lmao, he hates money so much that he wants $13,000 of it per month! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Tubby the lying grifter

He’s a lying thieving grifter, and you’re an idiot for believing him.

Nah, he can’t get another job because he’s impossible to work with. That’s why he’s clamped down on the LUNC community and is refusing to let go. If he was capable of being paid $25,000/month as he claims he’d have been working there during the week while contributing coding to LUNC on weekdays. Instead he spends most of his time bitching and whining about how underpaid he is and gaslighting impressionable fools like yourself into defending him.

For the price of 1 Tubby we could get 3 more normal, hard-working, sane developers.

There’s absolutely no reason we need to keep paying this jackass!

P.S. Here’s the prop for an alternate Q2 spending plan and streamlined L1 team!

3 Likes

At the beginning of the first quarter January 1 LUNC was at 0.00015 now it is at 0.000125, so the price drops 18%. Why are we paying these folks anything at all. This project should be “management by objective” or “performance based payment”. What is the goal for the second quarter make the price fall further ?

MM

7 Likes

What % of the 6 trillion supply do you hold. What percent of that have you bought or sold in the last three months. I will see if you can get a refund of the 5 Dollars if that will make you stop bashing and lying. We need to make the place so more people will invest not less and you and rabbi’s posts wont help. Sorry this is fact.

They fixed some damage that was done to the chain when it was abandoned and are trying to get it to parity to Luna V2 I think they can do it and most likely by the end of Q2. Hopefully then we will get more L2 Apps like Terraport on chain and this will drive the price up. But in the end if the community just fights and complains and doesn’t promote what we have we will just lose more investors. No more L2 Apps will come. People like yourself will leave. Price will go down.

Show me where I can see his help.

His yelling Bom in a crowded theater is all I remember causing mass Un-delegations of coins. Ranting on twitter for months is not helping.

He is probably very smart but if can't solve problems without acting how he did then we need someone better sorry you cant see that.
2 Likes

You’re a young person and that is evident from this part. Most probably you’re much younger to me.

I don’t hold LUNC. I am a trader. I don’t think you have read the two proposals I have up for discussion in Agora. I trade in LUNC. I add about 10,000 dollars of margin trading volume to LUNC every day apart from having submitted two proposals here for discussion.

It is not possible for you to demean me in any way since my contributions are already more than yours currently.

If you need to argue with me then at least have a couple of props submitted here before doing that.

Thanks.

1 Like

I’m am going to say I am sorry if I offended you.
I am not going to not argue with you though if you misquote people. Sorry.
Thanks for your efforts in adding props that might add value. I hope you put them up for a vote.

3 Likes

No hard feelings, and I really appreciate it. I will definitely move with both proposals in due course of time.

As mentioned before, I am in no form of competition and all of our contributions, including yours, are important to this community.

We are all equal participants in this endeavour and we will definitely keep working towards the betterment of Terra Luna Classic.

2 Likes

You mean that Payment Platform that noone from the L1TF was interested in gettin in touch with and that got totally ignored on the Tweeter Space?
Went sth like this:

(Payment processor dev): Hey, I founded this payment processor app and I work with Visa and Mastercard. Im looking to get in touch regarding the integration. My corporate partners have some concerns regarding LUNC. Who would be best to talk to?
(DemonMonkey) Yeah
ehhh. huh
 LUNC is a community owned blockchain so you do you.

:laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Let’s vote on the proposal now. Let’s end the silly arguments. I’m tired of bad words. I will definitely say yes. If the offer is not accepted, we may still have a chance to get off the chain. @LuncBurnArmy

2 Likes

Guys its clear , in future we got to pay devs per delivery ! Otherwise we pay ZaradarBH or others in team for nothing !!!

2 Likes

I think the LUNC Community needs to pay more attention how our funds are being spent. It should be clear by now that the CP has become a gravy train (as some have warned it would months ago). This is the TGF spending breakdown so far:

15000 USD for a project manager - to manage NONE grants. Zero. Not 1.

6000 USD for a seemingly basic website - unless there is some more complex backend to assess grants? Even with logo design work - this seems steep

Id recommend everyone to analyse this and draw their own conclussions.

6 Likes

vomit

Fucking disgusting, they’ve turned LUNC into their pig trough.

Hopefully the community sees the theft being committed here, and acts to stop it! :rage: :rage: :rage:

3 Likes

you really need to just unwind my guy, you and maybe two other people are the only ones really making a fuss about it all, the pay they have asked for are alot less then what they would get IRL and ive worked alongside Project managers and developers whos pay is alot more then that given the years of experience, so lets stop the costant aggression and accept what is, its working so far and we have progressed, don’t forget Rome wasn’t built in a day, takes time to lay proper foundations to then built the castle.

2 Likes

1 Like

No need for more arguing and no need to be offensive to each other at the end of the day we all have the same goal (hopefully). The proposal is up for voting , everyone can go and vote whichever way they want.

I just want to throw in another perspective for the people that are saying that the expense is too much. We are paying 0.018% (140k of 748m current valuation) for 3 months of maintenance and upgrades to the chain, i personally am happy with the vision and work of the current team but i see that there are people that are unhappy so that is why its important to go and vote.

Also in Zaradar’s defense, to me it does seem that the guy speaks his mind and is very knowledgeable in the sphere, i do think that in Q2 the team will be a lot more productive because in every project in the beginning there is time wasted for planning and adjustments until the team starts working as a well oiled machine.

I just want to throw in a reminder that it took Lunc 4 years to get from $1 to $100 and if you expected the price to go from 0,000001 to $1 in 3months i dont know what kind of developer’s team would be needed to do that but what i know is that it wont cost $150k for sure.

Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

“AxiomCon joined March 27”

Really makes you think.

1 Like
  • At first I was a volunteer (no one asked me to help)

• Then people started saying I should get paid, I was quite then
 :wink:

• Now, I demand payment ( and I, and only I decide how much “ I ” should get paid ).

True story.

No relation, just decided to share it.

3 Likes

Hope not, its written there for you

So much for a development team which can’t even remove useless proposals from a governance portal.

I mean, where is the lack bruh? Couldn’t buy your wife a diamond ring? Is that why we are being shat on? This money ain’t enough for expensive dinners and Saturday night parties?

You’re taking it out on us cause you couldn’t take your kids to Disneyland?

2 Likes