Joint L1 Task Force Q2

Thank you for the reply i just noticed there are 2 proposals on. The wallet linked seems like the TGF wallet. Prop 11432 should be the real one.

1 Like

With more than 50% comments here being negative towards the L1 Task Force and it’s functioning, you have still decided to go ahead with the vote.

I could only have this kind of confidence with a vote when the voter with the largest share is on my side for some reason.

This team is currently running on the logic that:

1. They don’t have any other options
  2. They won’t be able to stop us from passing a vote
  3. They won’t be able to do anything no matter how much money we demand for

This is an extremely dangerous situation and can only lead to more centralisation of power on the chain, so I am completely against any such situation that could arise from this.

This is a declaration from me that all liabilities towards the decision to continue development on the chain with the current development team lies with the L1 Task Force and the TGF individually or severally, as and may be required to be represented legally, and any other individuals related to, or having represented the team at any point of time in its functioning, and duration.

5 Likes

With all due respect there are 20 people who comment here (That do not represent 50% of the community) and 84,000 wallets holding over 100,000 Lunc ( Lunc penguins data), for a decentralized chain voting is probably the most important thing, that is one of the unique things about Lunc, its community driven.

If the majority of the community votes YES that means that the minority’s vision is wrong or there is no better alternative at this moment. That is how shareholding works ,if you threw $100 as a gamble and i invested $10,000 because i see potential in the project we are not the same and our vote should not have the same value. With that in mind everyone is welcome to move their investment to a different project, there are a lot of interesting projects and teams out there.

I just have 1 question for the people that are against the L1 team, what alternative do you propose?

Personally i think that all proposal should be welcome for discussion , i also have not agreed with some of the proposals but they did pass, the problem i see is that people point out problems but dont propose solutions or alternatives.

Please go and vote, YES/ NO it doesn’t matter, lately the proposals cant even meet quorum.

Good luck!

2 Likes

How was it a mess exactly???

1 Like

Is Superman an ex-employee of TFL who is under charges and on the run?

Are you guys serious about this?

You guys are paying a known criminal or assumed criminal a salary from the community pool?

Are you in any way employing any one from TFL? Is this why you need legal protection? To protect this guy and yourselves?

Who is Superman? Is he the other founder of TFL? Or a Lead Dev of the original team?

if there are no other better options now, then i think we will go for this. but we need to learn fr all this and find a solution. as its too late to ‘argue’ and try to find a solution when the quarter ends. like #1 howto make more CP as we hv nothing left after this, #2 alternate option beside this team. jus in case and it is always good to hv options, #3 how the payment is made in future. for eg. adv then base on milestone etc

p/s - i dont quite agree with some member here say we pay base on price performance. as we are talking about development. and it will not directly affect the price; especially in the bear market

p/ss - jus hope we will see less infighting and everyone works toward the same goal.

to the moon,

The Quarter has technically NOT ended until and unless the L1 Task Force completes the work that was promised to us in the Q1 Task List.

Quarter 2 will logically begin WHEN Quarter 1 has ended.

If you are looking at this like regular work which continues from one quarter to the other, then the L1 Task Force should not have stopped doing the work waiting for the vote to end.

No one permitted them to do that till the work has ended. Yet, they gave themselves some holidays for the hard work they have done till now without recording anything in a time tracking app, without any proof of how many hours per day anyone has put into the work, without completing the points from the task list.

P.S. I am sure the money is required immediately to pay for legal fees for Superman. That’s why the hurry.

They haven’t got paid for Quarter 1 from TGF yet and they have a vote to take more money for Quarter 2 :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That very same dude. He seems to be quite active in promoting outside LUNC discord/Agora.
Or at least Facebook groups would have one believe that… Agora is quite tiny compared to those.

The proposal for Q2 funding from the L1TF says the L1TF completed v2.0.0. This is not true as the Q1 prop had in the roadmap completing v2.0.0. This did not happen. We are still at v1.1.0.

This is either sloppy or intentionally misleading.

Here is the February 2023 roadmap where v2.0.4 was meant to be completed.

I heard numerous times from L1 that they were ahead of schedule and on track for parity by the end of Q1.

I don’t mind if something runs over time, but portraying something as completed that was not, but was meant to be completed in February is a problem.

Open and honest communications about any delays and the reasons why are much better than ignoring or trying to obscure it.

Also this proposal was put up for vote after only 3 days, not the customary at least 7 days.

This discussion thread should been put up earlier to give sufficient discussion time before rushing to a vote.

I am still considering my vote on this.

12 Likes

What a sham/shame. Where are you guys hiding currently?

2 Likes

My post on Twitter:

2 Likes

It’s a DEX developed by LUNC members that campaigned against the burn tax increase to 0.8% (as expected) with the narrative that utilities will bring the volume and the so-needed burns.
On the plus side, the list of dApps grow Terra Classic TVL - DefiLlama
On the minus side, still waiting to see the promised volume increase triggered by utilities/dApps.

6 Likes

There was an alternative proposed, and some people here want amendments to the proposal (which is already up to vote after only 3 days of agora, by the way)

It seems that Rabbi has proposed an alternative “L1TF” team with different rates, others would like some things added or removed to the original prop (Personally, I would remove the “L1 dojo” from the scope of this proposal, it should have its own prop, but I noticed people tend to shove stuff inside an overall good prop because they know it wouldn’t pass on its own), or an NDA clause, or different rates, the use of time tracking software, to replace junior devs with an experience one, etc…

If you’re not seeing people proposing solutions or alternatives, I’m sorry to say but you may need to reread the agora. And then reread it again.

I still think that the overall idea of the proposal is good, but it needs tweaks, yet the whole agora discussion is bypassed YET AGAIN.
It’s tiresome to see that they wouldn’t let us time to think and smooth things out while there’s a lot of uncertainty, and the proposal will most likely garner the approval of people who have too much blind faith or lack patience, much like the “1 sentence” replies here. Heh.

3 Likes

@LuncBurnArmy
@Zaradar
@ek826

So after barely 4 days of putting up this thread on Agora, y’all rushed ahead and sent the Q2 funding prop up to a vote on the Station, despite lying to the community about the Q1 road map being completed.

interdasting

I’ll keep this short: you’re scamming this community, lying to everyone, and grifting via the TGF.

It’s telling y’all got spooked to the point you felt the need to quickly push this proposal through governance.

The community will catch on sooner or later, even if it takes another quarter for people to open their eyes.

Let this entire thread serve as a bookmark and testament for when that finally happens.

Shalom my thieving goys, enjoy your stolen gains! :pray: :joy:

5 Likes

Most of the community are vegetables. They are used by intriguers. Everything is corrupt.
So it is all over the world. Alas

3 Likes

I think the Rabbi may have psychopathic tendencies - but he’s right. He’s always been right.

5 Likes

This is another slap on the face of the community. An extremely condescending behaviour towards the community which is funding them. By doing this, they wanna imply that our opinions or objections are not important enough to be addressed before a proposal goes for voting.

I keep hearing about 20 people being here. If there are 20 people here, why don’t they address just 20 of us? They don’t need to address 1000 people. Just address all the doubts that 20 people have and that will be enough.

But they don’t care, cause they think AllNodes is gonna vote for them. Isn’t it? I think so. Just that, what the L1TF is not calculating is that AllNodes can’t go against the wishes of the community. If they do that, in one night, they will see 5% undelegations. And then it will continue until they have 5% voting power left. I do not think they would like to do that and end their business.

7 Likes

There should be an initiative group in the community with technical skills, and empowered to accept or not accept the work of developers. This is the first.
Second. There should be a group that performs the functions of arbitration in disputable situations.
The money for the quarter is blocked, and paid out in stages when the coders turn in their work. Everything is fair and transparent.
You can subsequently choose performers, announce tenders. Introduce a rating system.

1 Like

This is what was expected from TGF. I don’t think you have seen who has proposed their L1 work for quarter 1. The proposal is submitted to Agora by Ed. It’s written in that proposal that TGF is supposed to look after this.

Not only did they NOT look after proper payments to the team, most probably they have some payments held back which I fear they are gonna now pay to them without them having completed the work. They have done this for the last 2 months and it’s quite obvious that the Oversight Committee left when they saw what they were doing with the money given to them. Why would the Oversight Committee take the responsibility of these people mishandling the funds?

The L1TF should not have been paid after the first month when they did not complete all the points in that list. A review should have been done and ratified by TGF on paper and before releasing the payment, they should have transparently share this with us. Making fake documents now is not gonna help cause I know that they haven’t done it, making them equally liable towards this misplacement of funds.

If you are being paid for work that you haven’t done, then I have to question the intentions of the person who is releasing the payments to you. We need to keep in mind that Jagmot (who is from AllNodes) is a signatory of this wallet from where the L1 team was paid from. At this current point of time, a lot of people are involved in this blatant theft of community resources.

6 Likes

I am stunned by this information. Directly organized criminal group. And okay, if their goal is only to parasitize on the public pool. What if it’s different?
Do we have a chance to stop this mess?

3 Likes