Joint L1 Task Force

It’s definitely “yes” from as from the strong supporter of the proposal 11126. In some way the outcome of your proposal gonna have the same effect. So I would like to point everyone’s attention to the outcome of 11126 as well because it’s gonna be the indicator of loyalty and trustworthiness of validators.

There are few suggestions I do have.

1. we need a clear assessment of Burn Tax made by you / L1 team which can come in a way of statement or separate proposal depending on what is your view on it

2. “Community oversight committee” has to come as separate proposal and does not have to be included into current proposal. I actually see it as “Governance oversight committee” which is required surely and which we have to vote on separately.

3. some kind of visual representation of the roadmap and milestones has to be created if proposal is accepted by community. It can be an official webpage or section on Terra Station (as an example) accessible by everyone. I consider it helpful for the future investors as well as it has to be helpful for those with much less of technical and scientific language used.

4. we need a source which can be safely used by anyone from community which would reflect the total Lunc burned and the current state of the community pool. I would like to see overall financial state as transparent as possible.

Regards

3 Likes

Here’s a Survey on what the Terra Classic Community would like you to focus on

2 Likes

No with veto

Well this exactly what we need…Great proposal!
And this is exactly how one should be formulated and presented.
Thanks for all your help, i hope it will pass soon!

Your point of view is not wrong, however the context of the market and the scarcity of these professionals makes them so highly valued.

Note that there is always the possibility of introducing us to people who have the technical skills to take care of our assets, without mishap.

Put a proposal to vote and we can all evaluate and decide.

Thanks

Thanks Prof.Kim
Few tweaks:

1- Double the required funding, and double the personnel.

2- pay Jacob Gadikian so that he can have a bigger role, if he has the time.

3- can we expect an updated roadmap soon?

To my community: paying 300K every quarter is nothing compared to overseeing a promising 1 Billion USD chain

Thanks again to everyone involved

We support you

till this is not your personal money, so yeaa lets be irrational…

1 Like

So no funds for junior devs? But you were ok with TR mods getting $11.5k for doing nothing? So what your statement is saying is that the Core Devs that did all the work over at TR should have got the $150k? Nice to know thanks.

4 Likes

Not yours, too.

Our chain is already lagging behind because of such irrational responses. It not mine, neither yours.

The chain needs to be maintained, developed but expecting that to be free is irrational.

This is a billions of dollars chain, approve paying the experts or show other alternatives. That is rational.

1 Like

Happycattycrypto… he is very knowledgeable… and has done alot for the community…he breaks things down for people… he would be my choice!

2 Likes

I was neither pro nor against TR payouts because I had no idea how they’d split the money - no one did. I repeatedly told TR to publish a budgeting plan alongside their Rebel Station infra/wallet proposal (if you don’t believe me you can scroll through my messages on TR’s Discord), but my suggestions were ignored. :man_shrugging:

You’re strawmanning here. The $150k that went to TR is beyond anyone’s reach right now - I just don’t want the same mistakes repeated here. Junior devs will be paid in the knowledge and skills they acquire working alongside senior ones as part of this L1 initiative. It’s possible the juniors will decide they don’t like the work or want to pursue other paid gigs - what then happens to the money we paid them for studying? If there was a contract involved, then sure, give them a monthly stipend… but since there’s not, then IMHO they should be treated as apprentices and any possible payouts withheld until they’ve been with the project for at least a couple of months.

Shalom! :pray:

3 Likes

read your initial post slowly again…
btw currently there is approx 150k$ left in community pool. … your pocket can cover difference till your suggested 300k$…zeh

PFC validator is NOT a fit person for community oversight committee. He voted “NO with veto” on proposal 11111.

Also his strong affiliations with LUNA 2.0 also cause great doubt about his intentions.

5 Likes

I can support that last part 100%. Good way of putting.

Great Job ED ! I think this is the most sensible decision in detail that the community can make in terms of planning for the first quarter. I agree, of course.

1 Like

Yes, please coherent all works to : REDUCE LUNC SUPPLY and REPEG USTC

1 Like

The community needs a guarantee that there will never be any attempt at re-minting. NO BURNING EVER! This must be a fundamental core value in order to respect all who burn unselfishly. The burn Tax needs to be increased to a higher level with no funds diverted to the Community Pool. .2% is way too low. 1.2% May be too high. Suggest a compromise at .7%. Funding must be done separately. Ed has suggested a gas fee increase and diversion of a portion of that to the C POOL. I would like to suggest a one time withdrawal from the Oracle pool of 5 Billion Coins. 2.5 Billion to the community pool must be matched by a 2.5 billion burn. The more we burn and build the higher the price goes resulting in a reduced number of coins needed from the C POOL.

3 Likes

Let me ask you a simple question

If a man works a full time job

Runs a consultancy firm

How many hours does he work on Terra Classic project to justify a $12.5k a month salary ?

Call me stupid… but explain how someone works full time in 3 jobs?

:roll_eyes:

Give me an educated answer or just listen carefully about the questions I’ve raised otherwise you’re going to get r$gged again… by TR version 2

2 Likes

I’m a Sr. Dev here in the States and this is pretty much the going rate…not factoring in cost of living for different cities. This would be for full time development.