LUNA Go Forward Proposal

Agreed.

what about holders of altcoins on Terra’s network / not just LUNA?
& what about UST that was staked in a nother platform (eg people who weren’t holding it, but had it deposited in Anchor or Kinetic or as LP on Astroport)?

5 Likes

How about a time weighted average for the Luna holder/stalkers before the attack (to prevent benefiting the attacker)
Then a vested new Luna after the attack (the vest length may vary for different size / action)
We also need a neutral measure on the value of the Luna/UST after the attack as you can get so many Luna now vs before the attack

Please consider people who had UST on anchor at the time of the attack.

2 Likes

Main problem…is not …link and collateral…unlimited supply is a dead path…
pls read my topic to save the LUNA

I’m in the same boat as many others here. I had about 90% of my Luna in Osmosis in the Luna-UST. Worthless now.
Sadly had a big chunk in Osmo-UST. Worth peanuts. (will be worthless when it unbonds in 12 days)

I’m not 100% clear on how this is even being considered, If it only supports native terra stakers. (not even users on native terra dapps like kinetic/loop ect.)

Why would osmosis, polygon avax ect even want the new UST/Luna tokens on their chain when they left the users holding -100% bags?

3 Likes

I hope that includes UST on Anchor!
USDC should be delivered 1:1 for any UST

2 Likes

If you are worried about people who have sold their UST after the attack and they should not get compensated, please allow the people to swap the UST that they are “still” holding of the same amount that they had at the time of the attack to the new token.

3 Likes

At this point might as well consider a hostile takeover of the Tera blockchain. Do Kwon doesn’t give a rats about the little folks, ust not even close to the peg and now Luna supply is in the trillions. .19 ust . Fing 19 and yet supply is raising screwing everybody on the exchanges. I see class actions happening. End of the day we all believed in the project but that arrogant prick thought he was untouchable and brought millions down with him.

If you switch to a new network, what about the loss of Luna users purchased at the exchange? This is also a large part of the loyal group. Did you give up?

2 Likes

Impossible because I had my UST on osmosis, does that count??

1 Like

This account was created 12 hrs ago no way this the real TBA

1 Like

So from this thread there are many things clear:
1st: It’s to soon to actually do anything. We need time and calm down. Let people express how angry they are and let the dust settle. Let’s plan carefully and take our time. Luna can make a comeback in a couple of months. Centralized power is good to move fast, but decentralized work is not so good at that. Therefore careful and slow idea accumulation. We need a new mechanism for how Luna will work first.
2nd: With an ecosystem big and frictioned like Luna it will be very hard to make everyone happy. Let’s not publish some 40% here, 20% there right now.

My idea would be a weighted distribution to Luna Stakers & holders accounting for time of hold Luna/bLuna.
The less and shorter you have held, the less Luna 2.0 you get.
This way we will not exclude people who lost money in the desperate try to stabilize Luna while UST was loosing it’s peg in the last days, but also include long term stakers from before the attack.
Luna held/Luna supply * time held or something like this. Also bLuna holders have to be included.

Is it possible to look at user activity to decide holder allocations? I have been a lunatic for about one year. I think people who were highly active, participated in as many projects as possible, staking, spreading their staked Luna to validators, taking part in LPBs, protocol support, governance and locking up UST and LUNA into long term vaults. Anyone can hold tokens and coins, but to actually be active in the ecosystem, that is what makes the difference between holders and Lunatics.

It is important that we are as fair as possible.

Is it also possible to offer us a discounted token price before new chain launch (if that happens)? Similar to funding a presale of a protocol.?

If not, maybe it is important that protocols must give a certain amount of tokens back to their holders and users as, without the users, the protocols would not be able to serve the terra ecosystem at all.

NFTs should also all be transferred and remain the same if possible.

Thanks and I appreciate you all :heart::100::woman_in_lotus_position: WAGMI

Yeah, as the fellow above said: “Who the F are you?” The distribution you proposed benefits you best isn’t it.

4 Likes

Yeah who th f is this guy.

1 Like

can anyone explain this?

100% agreed. Any combination of (p/n/b/c/)Luna(X) and Luna-Luna LPs should be considered. We decided to expose ourselves to Luna by trading and investing into those derivatives.

There were also plenty of people on Dexs buying up Luna and LPing Luna and UST, especially in the Cosmos ecosystem. I had maintained various Luna and UST LPs for a while now on Osmosis and Sifchain. I also bought what I could to help support Luna and UST during the attack.

Additionally, I think the idea of giving people tokens but locked and linear released for a certain amount of time, will help build the community. People will be more invested in the long term success of the project.

1 Like