LUNA Go Forward Proposal

If you are still holding UST, the only thing you can hope for is for a big VC firm to step in and make you whole.

But it’s a stretch at this point.

Thing is right now exchanges close the withdraw already. Bad bad situation!!

They’ve shutdown the network to figure out what to do. Should have done this a long time ago IMO

2 Likes

Totally agree with this.

Agree.
Can we check log from exchanges for the price we bought LUNA , so we can distribute fairly % new token ? Because we are investors, which helped to keep LUNA price up but its price dumpped very deep, we lost a lot, who will be responsible for this lost ?

2 Likes

How about Luna helpers which buy and hold LUNA when it attacked and keeping until now ?

1 Like

What about those that have just hold luna but didnt stake?

2 Likes

Please also consider UST holder off-chain (withdrew from anchor for risk management) that got stuck in the exchange as it cannot be withdrew.

6 Likes

Agree too. The best thing is deatach UST, burn LUNA, revert LUNA price back. Then pay interest using LUNA for UST holders. It’s better. Keep LUNA to build system.

3 Likes

How does halting the network help reconsititute it? Can’t people still trade on exchanges?

I dont understand. So if I had and still keeping UST on anchor, would I be considered to get " new" coins?
If so, will they exchange it automatically or what is the procedure? Thanks everyone for answers.

It is totally clear that the most benefited already knew that they were going to be the most benefited. More scam.

Do you really think this can be fixed? If this is fixed, the most benefited will be the same as always. a vicious circle.

Please don’t forget those who provide Luna related LPs at Astroport/Osmosis/Crescent

1 Like

The danger of taking justice into one’s own hands will always exist. Hope no one thinks of it.

hi; How about who bought Luna at 5u; UST at 0.5u price on exchange after 9/5/2021

1 Like

we can do this guys.

let’s rebuild from scratch.

let’s learn from this and move on.

we can still make it.

Agree

Not if lost everything…

Its incomplete information?

And many continued to support the network on later dates and there is no mechanism from the person putting the proposal forward and shows shallow knowledge