LUNA Go Forward Proposal

If one asset can demolish your entire portfolio, you are investing wrong.

That is extremely unfair. I did buy a bag of luna at 2$. I had to cost average since I was getting wrecked. I know that it wasn’t th3 best move but I have always believed in this project but was too high priced to buy. Now I’m penalised? Be fair with ALL the luna holders.

2 Likes

And what about the ppl who bought Luna at 5 and downwards ?!?

Those who got 50 - 100 - 200 - 250k worth of Luna right now ?!

3 Likes

I don’t think we should airdrop to people who bought post crash.

Let’s focus on people who had been staking (including stader and bluna stakers, etc) before the crash. These are the most dedicated people, the least likely to sell their tokens immediately, and who will be needed as the bedrock to a new Terra ecosystem.

But lets make sure we exclude exchange, TFL, and VC wallets, and cap the amount of Luna we airdrop to any wallet (at a fairly high number, like maybe 10k lunas or something like that). And also have a minimum of perhaps 20-100 lunas)

1 Like

How to get UST back?

I am not getting it. Am I gonna be punished? I bought in on may 11th, then then added lower then lower to save my money. Is that criminal? A snapshot should be done to determine the state of balances and then you make the conversion to LUNA v2 based on that snapshot.

1 Like

I have all my UST at binance

Any of you realize that if we didn’t have to wait the end of 7 days voting period, the UST would have returned to peg thanks to a much higher burning rate?
You guys arguing about who deserves what, leaving aside most retail investors in your decisions?
What Terra needs is big boys to bail them out and buy UST in large quantity and holding them until peg is reached.
Instead of asking your community to “Hold strong” pushing many to buy LUNA instead of UST, you just diluted their earnings and some big boys made big profit.
I really am surprised you guys still believe in a recovery plan.

2 Likes

We are against the new amendments, I believe that compensation should be the same for everyone.

1 Like

Why do they need to be staking? My own personal experience, I was staking for about 12 months but held my tokens in terrastation the last couple months and bounced between anchor and prism etc. Could have sold but believed in the project and went down with the ship.

1 Like

The only option should be burn and fix thing no fork no discrimination let Luna move by market, if shitty move will brake it, I seen that happen several time be careful with those solution Lv2 etc… it is not gonna work.

1 Like

I would say, people who bought post crash should get LunaV2 at the price of Luna at the time of crash.

If price was roughly $60 and someone bought a total of $6,000 they should get 100 LunaV2 (as many Luna they would have, had they bought 1 minute before the attack began).

If that same person ends up getting 6,000,000,000 there is no point really, it means all “old money” in the system are wiped out = rekt for everyone

why only stakers ? I have been holding LUNA in my wallet . didnt sell a single one when billions are getting printed .

2 Likes

Also, i agree with people, shouldn’t matter if you were staking or not, what’s the actual difference?

For reference i had mine >95% staked at Terra Station

1 Like

I had my UST in “UST-BUSD LP” tokens on PanCakeSwap, now I have converted the LP tokens to UST and BUSD, so UST is in my Trust Wallet. Is that a good position in relation to the “Go Forward” proposal or should I do something else? (I don’t think I can transfer them to Terra Station Wallet, when the chain is closed)

I think it’s only would be fair if they give back same luna who bought above one cents or 1 dollar.

Most people just saw tweets and bought because they also believed they could make a come back!

I even bought at 1.77$ then made the last buy at 0.0336 I even bought too at 0.13 I had no other way around because I wanted to average it down.

I even borrowed 3500$ and even sold other crypto’s to average it down. And they gonna fuck us over now.

I think I believed more in them!!

2 Likes

Exactly, that’s the only way forward. Being bailed out, even if it means selling a controlling stake in the company. That will be the fairest way for everyone! Restore the current version of Luna, and fix UST. If they do that, I envision Luna as big as Bitcoin one day!

The only ones who would have been screwed over would be those that sold and did not believe in Luna and the team!

4 Likes

What of those using wormhole?

1 Like

Lol you guys are so ridiculous!

Sure! Let’s just give equal amounts of this new Luna2.0 (which by the way will probably not happen anyway) to every single person who owned the original Luna and UST tokens… that way we can dilute the hell out of everyone again… great plan… honestly with all this bickering amongst the community it doens’t seem likely that we can reach consensus on anything and could very well be the reason why Terra Luna just folds

1 Like

Are Anchor users considered UST holders, even though they held aUST?

1 Like