LUNA Go Forward Proposal

Yes I agree with you.
I even sold my other crypto’s for luna.
I believed in more, everyone was fudding not to buy but I did it anyway.

And now I am getting nothing!?

3 Likes

Please consider those who bought LUNA during the crash, and are supporting still. What will be the parameters of deciding who is qualified for the airdrop of new launched tokens?

2 Likes

Restore old Luna!!

4 Likes

Same here; when I saw Luna going down, I liquidated everything I owned, including a significant amount of Shiba Inus, because I genuinely and honestly believe in Luna! I love the technology and the team, and I wanted to grab this opportunity wholeheartedly.

2 Likes

IMPORTANT @mc_ust and @TerraBuilderAlliance, please reactivate the blockchain for a limited time so we can all transfer from Exchanges to Terra station!

Also, it’s probably very important to coordinate this with exchanges! To allow for them to reactivate withdrawals in time, please!

1 Like

if you believed in Terra Luna etc as you say, you’d have bought earlier :slight_smile:

the fairest solution is to compensate post crash money with the price of Luna before the attack.

Ignoring liquidity providers, especially those who provided capital to the LUNA/UST on Osmosis which is the on/off-ramp to the cosmos ecosystem is a bit ridiculous and shortsighted.

The entire plan actually isn’t very well thought out. Picking winners and losers is going to cause further division in the community while rewarding a select group at a specific arbitrary block height and tossing everyone else out with the bathwater.

If the foundation for Luna 2.0 is half the people being furious that the other half were compensated at a higher rate - It’s Dead On Arrival.

The path forward is 100% redemption to the new system. One Luna/UST for an equal percentage of the forked project. Anything else is choosing sides, labeling certain investors as marginal, and picking a snapshot that will be most beneficial to a few.

Creating divide and distrust out of the gate is not the way.

Fork Luna. Ditch UST. Allow everyone to exchange via smart contract 1 New Luna for 1 Old Luna/UST. Done.

2 Likes

I did - I bought before the crash as much as I could afford, and when crashed, I went crazy and liquidated every other coin and maxed out my bank accounts on this.

1 Like

In my case, I was holding UST, when I realized of the de-peg, swapped by luna and staked it using bLuna. As they price went down, I did a couple of purchases that I staked too.

Some of the proposals seem to leave this case completely out.

good thing is that everything was done from the same address.

1 Like

Thanks for this proposal and constructive negotiations.

Please consider Mirror UST / aUST collateral too.

How do you think, its better to Send UST from Binance (if it will be possible) to my wallet to be elighable for possible restart or snapshot will be taken before all this?

I hold all i had.

As i see possible solution. Make contracts, where we can Send Luna and UST, caped to quantity, that every wallet had in snapshot moment befor the attack. And than it can be converted / burned.

Right I’m saying let’s include people that were indirectly staking, through prism or bluna or whatever else. I think participating in the network, and having the confidence to have locked up in something on chain, shows a level of commitment.

As someone proposed in another discussion, I relaunch the proposal:

REFUND an equivalent amount of LUNA 2.0 to the DOLLAR amount people spent to buy Luna after the attack, depending on the LUNA 2.0 starting price.

So, for example, if I bought 10 millions LUNA for 10 bucks, and LUNA 2.0 starts at $1, I should be refunded 10 LUNA 2.0 and NOT 10 MILLIONS.
If I bought 100k LUNA at $1, I should be refunded 100k LUNA 2.0.

Providing tx hashes should help in this.

This way it would be as if we directly invested into LUNA 2.0.

Isn’t this doable?

6 Likes

Is it possible to do multiple snapshots and make an allocation using each?

For example:
90% 9th May 15:00 UTC
2.5% day later
2.5% day later
2.5% day later
2.5% end state when chain was halted or is halted again

In this way everyone get’s treated fairly and there is no risk to governance attacks from late buyers.

He was being so cocky recently so when I saw him being humble during the attack I gave it a try.:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I agree with this. And I would be happy to get back at least 50% of my money. I have reached binance support a couple times asking to halt trading and disable deposits. They just said, “yea we will take a peep at it, we will manage the thing, but u know we can not talk about it until there is an official announcement” Thats all they told me. Then 9 hours later LUNA crashed to 0.00005 and shortly after they took the market offline. Now CZ took to twitter to sob about user losses, give stupid cheap condolences intermingled with hypocritical rant that binance always remains protective of their customers. Yet they purposely had not taken action to disable trading before LUNA span into runaway train. They just waited till everyone gets REKT then shut down all pairs.
What a bunch of lying scamming hypocrites.

2 Likes

New Terra will need a dev team, and I propose we take 3% of the airdrop and best it to a new dedicated team that the Terra Builders Alliance would put together. Maybe it would include some old TFL employees if they want in.

It could vest over a couple years, linearly.

Seems very logical to me. Exchanges can easily swap existing LUNA/WLUNA/UST to proportionate amount of LUNA2/WLUNA2/UST2… UST2 to be stabilized against USDT/USDC with long term lock and slow release schedule. UST2 allocation may be in proportion to the depegged value of UST at time of halt. Whoever lost faith and dumped when all this drama was going on had lost. Then let TF/LFG deal with the legal complications of dealing with the miscreants who caused this in the first place. This way the innovation of Terra/Luna continues unabated. Does this make sense?

2 Likes

Strongly against this

It seems like a fair enough option if the old Luna blockchain does not come back alive!

what about people who were in the process of unstaking?

2 Likes