LUNA Go Forward Proposal

you get peanuts and you can only eat those peanuts in 2 years if still worth something

This is not about saving the luna you’re doing, it’s about finishing it, come to yourselves, friends, they officially want to finish the existing luna, don’t let it happen, do whatever you want through the current luna, we want to burn luna, we want this on all social platforms, don’t get in the way, we want to burn…

BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN BURN

bu yaptığınız lunayı kurtarmaya yönelik değil bitirmeye yönelik kendinize gelin arkadaşlar resmen mevcuz lunayı bitirmek istiyorlar buna izin vermeyin ne yapacaksanız mevcut luna üzerinden yapın luna yakım istiyoruz tüm sosyal platformda bu isteniliyor engel olmayın yakım istiyoruz yakım…

1 Like

Can we get airdrop compensation for the $LUNA we purchased through CEX? I hope the official will consider for those who bought through CEX, we also have the purchase record.

1 I believe that UST holders should be compensated more. Why? Because LUNA is a cryptocurrency and it initially provides for risks when buying it. And UST, on the contrary, was pegged to the dollar and implied the safety and security of assets.

2 Question, my UST was staked on coinlist until the 7th. On the 10th, I transferred them to the Binance balance and just kept it there, not selling, just holding it.

Am I pre-attack?
or post-attack?

1 Like

.njsbhcdhfbj

Can I get airdrop compensation for $LUNA purchased through CEX? I hope the official will consider for those who bought through CEX, we also have the purchase record.

Hi dear friend. Now, with this work of yours, what is the task of the currency that we have and because of all this we have made a fuss about it? What about Luna 1? What will happen to us when my whole life was destroyed overnight?

you are a communist? because you are disturbed by someone’s earnings :rage:

1 Like

I think Post-Attack UST and Luna holders should get ZERO unless they were ALSO Pre-Attack holders. Any whales who bought a ‘worthless coin’ hoping for some future allocation should not receive any stake at all, especially not unlocked on day 1 :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The choice of the block for the pre-attack snapshot is a heresy!
You are rewarding those who ran away from the first snapshot.
Not only are you rewarding the whales who took advantage of Anchor without believing in Terra, but you are rewarding those who panicked early and contributed to Terra’s downfall!

That’s a really messed up snapshot block!

1 Like

Hello,
It is not normal for the pre-attack date to be May 7th.
When Luna started to decrease, I put in more than 45000 euros to try to bring the price up precisely, at the price of 5.4 euros per unit. My 45000 euros have turned into 3000 euros now, when I didn’t even know there was an attack.
The pre-attack date should be applied to the blockchain shutdown date, not May 7.

2 Likes

They can’t answer and frankly I think they don’t even care. The proposals of Kwon and Co. are shams. They only want the naming rights from us.

Totally agree, don’t understand this… if any allocation that should be a very lower value. Not fair

You just want to line your pockets with liquid money. A couple more such decisions and you will lose the entire community. I advise you to hire good lawyers, because only an idiot does not see your robbery!

1 Like

To be fair in my opinion should be 3 snapshot. 1-prior the attack, another from that time until the halt of the chain and the final one on the reactivation of the chain. The 1st groups should be allocated with more % then the 2 group and the 3rd group should not take anything from the new chain

Very important, not being spoken about — please read

1 Like

Its Over…! They are CHEATERS. Thousends of families destroyed and nobody care about. I will be very happy to see this FAKE coin in bottom and those dictators in jail.

3 Likes

Yes, I think your proposal is the most correct.

The best proposal so far [Proposal] Terra v2.2: A Fair 11-point Confidence Restoration Plan for the Terra Enterprise - #32 by Warrenn_Enslin

this proposal never mention how many Token in total.