LUNC & USTC Rebuild Road Map Proposal

Your plan was whitelisted a day before the voting ended.
It’s gone

No I got it whitlisted by day 3 and it appeared on the main page for the last 4 days. Though I do know that mine looked like the last successful whitelisting. After that no plans were getting whitelisted.

Can we not ask other big exchanges to follow Mex’s example of voting poll to burning trading fee in order to decrease Luna supply? Therefor we can bypass the validators?

[MEXC x LUNA Recovery Plan Voting Poll Result Announcement ]

Dear users, The voting poll for the MEXC x LUNA recovery plan has successfully concluded. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community, MEXC is pleased to announce that we …

The voting poll for the MEXC x LUNA recovery plan has successfully concluded.

After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community, MEXC is pleased to announce that we are the first centralized exchange that goes above and beyond to initiate the LUNA recovery plan.

Over the past 2 days, we have gathered 12,948 valid votes and gained a 98.49% support rate to burn LUNA to decrease LUNA circulation on the secondary market.

1. MEXC will provide transaction ID proof showing the transfers made to the official burn address on a weekly basis.

MEXC x LUNA Recovery Plan Status Update
BURN Amount
|2022-05-26 — 58,423,888.68 LUNAC
|2022-05-27------- 78,984,757.30 LUNAC
|2022-05-28 ----- 71,204,609.31 LUNAC

MEXC will utilize the actual trading fee received from the [LUNA/USDT ] (Now renamed to [LUNC/USDT spot trading pair to proceed with secondary market buybacks on a daily basis. This plan will last for 1 month, starting from 2022-05-26 to 2022-06-26.
*2. Terra has officially provided a LUNA burn address.MEXC will make arrangements to send LUNA tokens obtained from the secondary buyback of LUNA to the official burn address specified on a daily basis.
*3. MEXC will provide transaction ID proof showing the transfers made to the official burn address on a weekly basis.

DAILY BURN AMOUNT between 58 - 71 million. If we can ask other exchanges to join we could double / triple the daily burning amount

4 Likes

Hi all

I like the plan and see merit in it. Now that all the shouting is over and the hard fork has happened isn’t now the time to put it up for voting on Terra Station? I suspect TerraForm Labs are going to be busy with the new Luna and trying to get that working and Lunc will be left alone, if that happens it will become just a meme token with no use and you know that is not the case. To all those that think it could get worse, the worst has already happened so what is there to lose?

Things that need to be done first,
People who say the chain is nomore because there are no devs, the infrastructure, and all the protocols are still there once it has been fixed and rectified im sure previous devs might jump back onto the bandwagon by porting their current apps back into Luna Classic… A good analogy is a worker has left one company for another to survive and have income on the table once things get better and his current workplace is shaky he can consider coming back…

New Validators are a must-have, so if any of the OG’s decision to pull the plug new validators can keep the network up and running…

We are already listed on major exchanges so that BIG hurdle is past.

Unpeg, UST from LunC for a while and let UST repeg naturally to $1.
Figure out how to reduce the supply of Luna over time, once everything is back to homeostasis we can maybe repeg LUNC to UST. With the extra safeguards to stop the bank runs, we experienced from the Attack.

2 Likes

[/quote] Kwon has nothing to do with LUNC, the community should start it as ETC, we should burn and also seek the support of developers to have an eco system, make UST as DAI or something. I am in let us know how we vote this proposal

Supporting you.

Waiting for you to re-establish whitelist and links

4 Likes

Any update on the burn rate over the last few days?

I am putting some pieces together for the new plan, as well as trying to gain enough validator support before posting the plan as I have a feling they won’t be whitelisting any peoposals going forward so to prevent it from getting burried in a lot of text governance and all the proposals on there already, I need to have their eyes before I post it.

The numbers I have seen show that its been increasing until a few days ago where it suddenly stopped but has not moved in either direction???

Did you get any response from any validator so far? Or are they still not replying? If this takes any longer it is not good. I am wondering what we can do to push this to them.

1 Like

For those using the desktop wallet, and still wanting to have access to the “classic” Terra Station functions, you will need to:

• Install the web extension wallet:
    • Goto web browser’s webstore and add in Terra Station Extension; OR
    • Goto https://terra.money/ > Learn > See the Download Wallet Section
  • Open the web extension wallet in your browser
  • Add your wallet (you can still have the desktop wallet as well as the wallet connected in the extension)
  • Open the Terra Station web extension wallet > Click the Gear button > Select Classic
    • Change back to “mainnet” for Terra 2
  • Goto https://station.terra.money/
    • Click Connect button
    • Select the Terra Station Wallet extension

You now should have access to Terra Station using the Terra “classic” information and governance section.

A little cumbersome, but at least there is a way to do it without using API’s.

Hope that helps out :slight_smile:

https://twitter.com/LunaBurnTracker

Luna burn tracker has a daily updates on amount burned

After reading this topic, I met a bunch of pathetic opinions … For a penny they collected garbage that was worked out and thrown away and now you dream of getting rich: D Accept that you tried to cash in on someone else’s grief by picking up crumbs. You are all scammers. The community will not give you their money! We have already staked 10k LUN2 and we are all already in a huge plus…
Thank you all for your attention. Topic can be closed!

Man go and and take a swim or something and recollect your thoughts. If anyone you are the scammer here acting like you know it all and you know every investor for sure bought for “crumbs” according to you when many bought all the way till the 12th, and on the 10th and 11th when Lunc was at 2 digit price. And besides it is thanks to all those people you call " crumb scammers" today that the chain stayed active, thanks to all these traders who could have just stopped trading it, thanks to them it had the most volume being traded with on exchanges while Do Kwon was moving on to the next project as if he had corrected his mistake first and got the trust of the community again. The only community that is okey with Dkwons proposal were mostly Dev’s and Vc’s and some Validators!

2 Likes

everyone who believes in the moon has luna2 and is happy with everything. Only LUNC USTC millennials are not happy

“Everyone who believe in the moon” okay cult much?.. and some other guys like minded like you, call the people who are thinking more logical than Do kwon and proposing a burn a cult. If that is the case, you showed them new investors how a cult acts, because after everything Do kwon has done you are still up his a** and defending the whole crisis!

1 Like

don’t be angry, no one bothers you now to buy luna 2. I received an airdrop that already covered almost everything, since I was the owner of the moon before the attack;)
You can lift up to my lunc and I have it, I don’t mind :slight_smile:

I am angry cos Do kwon lied straight out tweet after tweet. I would not buy Luna if it was the last coin in the world I had a chance making a dime on until Do kwon does right by what he already created with lunc. Come on, had I known Do kwon had a failed project that he abandoned before working on Lunc I would have never touched it. But of course he hid that failure too just like he is trying to sweep what he did to Lunc under the carpet. So I guess you are a whale who had a lot of lunc or maybe you bought cheap a long time ago and did not sell all your lunc and so you were able to cut your losses of with the airdrop, you maybe bought cheaper than most of us here who bought at 2 digits. Good for you.

Attack? You mean Post Do kwons failure and pre do kwons failure thanks to his arrogance!

Anyway good luck with believing in your moon till Luna v5 and luna v6, Im busy trying to sue the people responsible with others!

1 Like

Sign please

2 Likes

Oh, i’m with you

1 Like