LUNC & USTC Rebuild Road Map Proposal

no matter what he wants, nothing will be approved anyway. first you have to somehow get the validators to vote for yes. unfortunately, it will not work without their votes. and that’s why it looks like the whole Luna is going to… just because someone at the top doesn’t want anything to change.

While the odds are surely against us, I will fight for change, and for the community for as long as it’s possible to do so.

5 Likes

here is too. No one here signed up for Agora before May 7th. There are only hyenas that buy coins at low prices and ask for burning. They act as if they were part of the original community and demand burning.

There is no legal basis for penalizing cryptocurrency in Korea. Sorry, but legally he is not a criminal.

1 Like

Who’s up for lotto… seriously, where are we going to find someone with pockets THAT deep to A: spend $700M, and then B: throw away half on a hope…

Maybe you should post this proposal to Mainnet first. To see intentions, like the IBC proposal. It might be hard to reach quorum on terra classic.

New invite lunk to our Discord. They deactivate invite links after 7 Days

Come on by to discuss the plan.

1 Like

I’ve passed this on, but it’s a bit outside of my scope

1 Like

Thank you, hope someone can help soon so I can get it whitlisted before the time ends.

1 Like

Has the board url permanently changed now???

Yes the Domain has now changed to keep LUNC separate from LUNA2. By doing so they broke all the external links including the ones linked in the Terra Station proposals.

Also as a holder of both (Most of us are due to airdrops), we now have to be on 2 different boards now.

I hope the admins here remain and are still able to be active.

2 Likes

They are trying to divide and conquer , they keep doing all wrong…

1 Like

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

1 Like

@Deathstar_Daddy
Read your proposal from the 14th of May. WOW, I know a lot has happened since, however your proposal seems very sound.
What I want to know is, what do you need from us to make this happen?

I can see LUNA v2 running out of steam with people like DK involved, play with peoples money, i have read LUNC is dea d, USTC is dea d focus on LUNA v2.
I would rather work from something that has broken and building it back better, than jumping to see it happen again somewhere else where the lessons have not been learned.

So how do we start fixing this?
What do we need to do?
How does validating work? can we be validators?

What i would love to see is a 12 month plan, and how we get there, how we get 100% control over this, get control of the full system and start to rebuild.
If we need to get big people involved, can we? can we push for a mass twitter movement to get people on board that we need to either buy the control out?
Are there developers out there that can be given incentives to stay?

How do we get this under our control?
How do we make this more attractive than luna v2?
And what do you need to get us there?

There is so much support for this community, and the idea of me devoting some time to helping is nothing to me, just let me and the wider community know how we can help

4 Likes

Is there any admins that can help with my request? I have been waiting on a response for far too long. I have been patient but wothout the ability to get whitelisted theres no hope.

I now jave a pull request in thanks to some help :slight_smile: So now I’m hoping the process does not take too long lol.

Yes, circulating supply is increasing, but you are failing to understand why. It is because of LUNC holders who have had their tokens staked before the patch was applied. Many were just waiting for their Airdrop then unstaked their tokens and sold. Others didn’t know they could leave their tokens staked and unstaked them to get their airdrop, and others had their tokens staked with validators that either moved to v2 or were canceled because of the chain halt, so holders had to unstake their tokens. Once the tokens are unstaked they can’t be staked on v1 again because staking is disabled, so as those tokens are un-staked they enter back into circulation. Try to understand what I’m saying as it seems you are confused.
It is the holders (the people like you and me) unstaking their coins for whatever reason that is causing the circulating supply to go up.

2 Likes

I’m not the one failing to understand anything. Since the 2ND halt on May 12TH there have been almost 15 BILLION coins added to the circulating supply. As far as I am aware there never was anywhere close to that number being staked. (Less than what half a Billion).

Also according to data, yes there has been coins unstaked, and removed, I’m not disagreeing there. That’s how orion has over 13% governance control now. if you look on Station I think there was about 360 Million Tokens staked (going on very bad memory lol), which is now down to 325 Million. There has also been a lot of “J@iled” Validators recently, leaving only 99 Active ones.

I’m pretty sure it is the rewards earned on staking that account for this. Which goes with what I said earlier that they don’t want to change anything right now. They are still making some good money staking.

NOW, here is a question for you, what will happen once the circulating supply catches up to total supply. That is the thing we need to worry about no?

Were burning on one end, and increasing on the other. All these tax n burn proposals, that are not addressing this. It takes more than just asding a tax to burn. That will actually speed up the process a lot faster.

Now knowing this as we get closer to reaching that point, the validator exodus will begin so as to sell off what they can at whatever price they can get. (Hint this has already begun).

BIG issue will soon be presented as potentially one validator could end up with enough vote to pull of a governance attack.

This IS why we need to get a proper plan in place now.

1 Like

This is an interesting way to tackle the Algorythmic issues of USTC. I would love to investigate this further and hope to have some positive discussions about it.

(this is the new/old group now dedicated to LUNA2)

Right now we rely on Validators to vote on the plan. Outside that I am looking to improve this plan so input, & ideas on how we can put forth the best possible plan for the community. Also building a top notch team to lead LUNC with me.

I honestly hope the best for LUNA2 (NOT at the expense of LUNC), as we are all invested in both platforms now. If they both can be successful then that is win win.

That is the challenge and if successful would be an even greater reward that starting anew. :slight_smile:

Spread the word, we need votes from Validators, Team members including Dev team, and get the media involved. Right now they have ALL written LUNC up for de@d, as that’s what Do Kwon wants.

2 Likes

Updated Tax structure.

1B. Implement transaction tax of 1.1% on both LUNC & USTC for the following (adjustable from 0% to 1.5% depending on market and ecosystem conditions):

0.35% Goes to Reduce token supply. Burned
0.3% Goes to USTC Asset fund
0.15% Validator Fund
0.2% Goes to the Rebuild & Development Fund
0.1% Goes to a fund set up to help pre attack holders.
These numbers can be adjusted at any time as needed.

*** (addition June 7TH) - set Tax peramiters to help prevent small and micro transactions from being taxed. For example, x LUNC set to Tax free, but x+1 Is Taxed thereafter. This is to help prevent Dapps and other micro transactions from being heavily Taxed

Also added…

** (Addition June 7TH) An interesting theory on adding a Fibonacci based algorithmic solution has been posted and I would take a serious look at this idea.