LUNC & USTC Rebuild Road Map Proposal

only way for LUNC & UST to go forward is a DAO

since there will be no funds left from the old guardians anyway

is actually pointless to propose yourself as anyone else for that matter as the LEADER :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even random dudes can become leaders of this shit total anarchy now lol a random “daddy” dude leading what was one of the top 10 cryptos until recently.

1 Like

Congratulations on the idea and initiative.

Your design is very solid. Very well crafted.

That kind of initiative and leadership is needed to save Luna.

I’ve seen some comments from people trying to insult you. Don’t be shaken, it’s probably the DK team. I saw a comment so disrespectful that I believe it’s DK himself.

I support your idea and I’m sure the real community will too.

Gain community support. If DK sabotages his proposal then the entire community will leave terraLuna and go to a new Crypto.

We can create a new Crypto. The important thing is to own the community, the real community, which is us.

7 Likes

Plan is official and up for voting so if you can please vote to help.

Thank you

There’s value in taking over a large existing community, top exchange listings that cost dozens of millions of dollars, all that volume, talent, attention and social capital. That’s why you or others find it more appealing to take over an existing project than starting out fresh, a new coin from scratch as you’ve claimed and seems to me you’re playing dumb here because you know this all too well. So again, your excuse is pretty weak there. You’re not the only one here who’ll probably gun for a leadership role to get control of some treasury funds and the notoriety it would bring. How much money can you provide yourself to get things moving forward? Willing to fork any money yourself? Seems like you have no connections in the industry and no money and you’re just planning on talking to some people you heard about from crypto Twitter.

I see you have totally revised your proposal based on feedback we have provided. You dropped some of the very bad ideas like the “Luna Dark” name suggestion and pegging it to NFTs and all sorts of crypto projects. Now you’re talking about buying crypto in bull markets and selling for fiat in a bear market, which won’t be that bad.

Why did you create a new Twitter account this month? Why not show us your real one?

The info below doesn’t really match. You adjusted your biography to fit the role you’re applying for.

2 Likes

Login • Instagram <— Deathstar_Daddy (Actor)

Where to begin.

First your complaining that I listened to the community and accepted some sound ideas? Is that NOT a quality we want with whom ever is leading this ecosystem? If its a good idea and benifits the community, I’m humble enough to accept that it is such and maybe even better than my origional idea. Thats how you lead a team, and thats how you lead a community.

Regarding my Twitter. If you read what I posted just recently I said that my account was hacked a few years ago and I do not have access to it. I tried several times with twitter to get it back and was so put off that I stayed away from twitter since (until just recently). It’s interesting how I lost a lot of followers. Also interesting as I went to see it and looks like they suspended for being hacked rather than give it back to me lol.

Is there anything wrong with being an actor. Doesnt make me less qualified, and honestly if I was a good one I wouldn’t be here. Lmao.

Why do you think it’s easier to take over a coin that not only evaporated 40 Billion dollars from investors, but one that it’s name is severly tarnished, and it will be an uphill battle to regain the confidence of the market. Its probobly easier to start a new coin.

That said yes, this is an excellent oppertunity for anyone, and anyone that says otherwise would be lieing. I say that because this project is more than just a coin or two. It has an amazing community, one of the best designed ecosystems in the crypto space, the stablecoin (while you and some others disagree with being crypto backed) has so much potential. It would be a sad day if these coins were allowed to disappear to 0. Bottom line it has HUGE potential beyond myself but for ALL holders of these coins.

Im not playing anything let alone dumb.

You do understand that with this chain comes zero funds right. Those will be sold off to pay origional UST holders. The only thing I gain is as you said the value from being listed on the CEX’s which is very valuable. On the flip side you do understand that many if not most of those listings will disappear. Especially if NO plan is presented by the Forking date.

Any plan in place can help persuade them to keep is listed. Even then many if not most will still halt or no longer list it altogether.

3 Likes

Anyone who accepts this plan by @Deathstar_Daddy is beyond a complete noob…

@Birds and to all other members, please read the proposal below, I think this is one of the best…

3 Likes

Very interesting, but how would you implement a 3% burning tax for transactions on exchanges?

1 Like

The one who implements burning mechanism somehow will be the leader.

5 Likes

Like Etherium has it’s Gas. As other coins do as well. Tax is just really a different name, but unlike Eth it is set not fluxuating daily.

Basically Its a built in, not on the CEX’s side. There have a tually been a couple of examples of how to do something like this posted here already.

3 Likes

How would you burn to reduce it from 6.5 Trillion coins?

2 Likes

With taxation and charity campaigns

Ok that is literally my plan. A burn tax and buyback burn.

1 Like

Sounds fair. Nice response and thank you for updating this thread. But I still have some concerns…

How will this leadership thing be implemented? Through a governance proposal? A closed-door negotiation? Anyone can apply? Most importantly, what is the legal process for this, and how long is this gonna take?

Another thing is, what are your connections with the industry? Do you have direct access to the TFL team? The CEXs leaders? The current Terra developers? VC investors?

Despite the fact that the current Terra Luna is in shambles, it is still a billion-dollar company. Do you already have the manpower to run it? I mean, developers, accountants, lawyers, etc? Do you have the capital to inject into this project?

Like I said earlier: you need to be more transparent. Say how much are you gonna put, how the money will be used, with whom you are in negotiations, dox your team, etc.

And, if you have no money, nor connections, I am sorry to say this, but even if you are the best manager/leader, this whole thing is no more than wishful thinking. I truly hope that you have more than a plan.

1 Like

The first and fundamental thing will be to dispute Luna ticker by pressuring the exchanges not to change it.

Let them add Luna2 or Terra but do not modify the Luna ticker.

The only Luna and authentic is the one that exists today, everything else is synthetic decided by a single individual who has not allowed the whole community to vote.

5 Likes

Hey! I agree with 90% of your plan, which is why we already exchanged email addresses.

I also absolutely go with the idea of using Terra/Luna as a base of various stablecoins. And here is where I have a question: You mention, you want to repeg UST, which I’m fine with.
However, my suggestion would be to use all of the tax income to burn Luna tokens. This would create a deflationary currency, which again would increase the value of Luna. When Luna is worth, I assume trust in UST increases.
Also, you mentioned buying crypto when prices are low and selling when they are high, to get more reserves. In theory this is great, but someone has to make a decision when to do these trades, which is tricky. If all tax income is used to burn Luna, noone has to make decisions when to do trades. Also, when markets move a lot and there are a lot of trades, a lot of Luna is burned without anyone being involed, thus decreasing supply and increasing the worth of each token.

1 Like

The main reason why I am proposing splitting the tax between burn and funding UST is to give UST value. Almost all it’s assets jave been sold off and what is left will be sold to go to help old UST holders to recover.

Burning 1.5% of daily transactikns is still significant. Due to there being no more minted coins it is still deflationary. It’s just going to take a bit longer, however it’s also putting UST on a faster path to recovery.

With regards fo trading, there needs to be experienced crypto traders on our team, but they would be using the best available software in the industry. I don’t think it can be automated (at least not yet), due to crypto’s unpredictable nature though. That software does exist, but I haven’t test run any software on crypto, and I would need to ensure it works as intended before using it.

1 Like

I really wish this was an option. Sadley TerraLabs is making that decision. I like the name LUNA and am not fond of adding Classic to it. Right now it’s what we got until it’s either accepted or we change the name.

Shouldn’t you try to talk to exchanges already about UST to prevent them from removing UST?

Let’s see if they still want to have UST listed if the pegging can’t be restored right away.

If we can’t restore the peg right away, then my proposal to turn UST into a regular token or crypto with its own blockchain would be a much better course of action, if it would mean keeping UST listed.

They may not want to keep a fiat stablecoin listed that’s no stablecoin and won’t be anytime soon so that needs to be clarified asap. Your plan won’t restore the peg right away. Would take some time to do it. Exchanges may not be cool with that.