Network Security Proposal: Tombstone AllNodes-Compromised LUNC Validators That Refuse To Remake Their Validators & Validator Wallets

:seedling: Lies can’t last long… in your case… very short. :sunny: :lotus:

You are still lying… hahaha… :grin: :sunny: :sunny:

You keep sowing wrongly… :seedling: :rock:

I finished posting and you started posting 3-4 minutes after that. And finally within 10 minutes of me posting you posted your reply.… hahaha… :grin: :grin: :grin: unless it is your clone that has replied for you so fast… :nerd_face:

:eyes: This is easy to check… to everyone in the community please note on every post, the date and time of the post :writing_hand:… and you will realize who is lying again…

It is very easy to find out your lies… false Rabbi. :performing_arts:

Your lies speak of the type of person you are and that of your team… No one in this dear community can trust a liar like you and all your team that is with you….

You only seek to deceive to profit from the ignorance of many.

What a pity. You are sinking lower and lower. :ocean: :ocean: :ocean:

:writing_hand: Evidence of yet another lie :face_with_monocle:

:sunny: day and time of my publication :point_down: :point_down:

:no_entry: day and time of publication of the false (and lying) Rabbi. :point_down: :point_down:

:eyes: :eyes: You can see for yourselves by clicking on what is marked in red. :sunny: :sunny: :point_down: :point_down:

:stop_sign: Description of a fake Rabbi

:warning: You are a real manipulator of psychiatry or psychology books. It can be seen in all your comments.

:writing_hand: Now you are simply implementing points 10 and 12 to perfection. And everything is proven by your own words. You can’t help it, it’s part of you. Being a con man, manipulator and liar. For a person like you it is understandable. Your unconscious is betraying you at every turn. :grin:

Remember. Sow good and this is what you will reap. :innocent:

The truth always pushes to come out in the light of the facts!!! :sunny: :sunny:

Namaste
:pray: :pray: :sunny: :sunny:

2 Likes