Nexo in or out revival plan?

Hi, can someone enlighten me about this:

Disclaimer : Please be aware that due to technical constraints, it is not possible to include all UST and LUNA holdings on Terra and other chains in the snapshots mentioned. Assets that may not be included:

• UST or LUNA bridged off of Terra
  • Users with bridged UST or LUNA who would like to be included in the post-attack snapshot need to bridge back to Terra before the snapshot is taken.
  • UST or LUNA on Terra protocols that cannot be easily identified
  • All protocols listed on DeFi Llama here (Terra TVL - DefiLlama ) will be covered, in addition to a few others that are known.
  • UST or LUNA on CW3 multi-sig contracts
  • Most UST and LUNA in CW3 multi-sig contracts will be accounted for, but there could be edge cases.

I have kept all my UST (500K) on Nexo, I can’t quite understand this “Disclaimer”.
As a Nexo nexo customer, could I benefit from the “Revival Plan 2” or, according to the “disclaimer” I am out!

An enlightened opinion will be welcome!

5 Likes

Bump topic

2 Likes

I need the same clarification pls !!!

1 Like

Me toooo

1 Like

It seems Nexo UST was not real UST. Read this post.

UST holder on NEXO, please read - General - Terra Research Forum

1 Like

I’m just going to leave this here—without any snappy comments, save to note: “…Nexo’s special offering for the network’s native tokens.”

Feel free to pass it along to anyone who is affected.

2 Likes

No public information from Nexo right now about

• UST synthetic token on nexo (not real UST)
  • compensate plan from LFG
  • airdrop

Not ok for Nexo customer.

1 Like

Nexo wrote yesterday :
$LUNA trading on Nexo platform has been interrupted due to migration to LUNA Classic. We will resume trading as soon as we are able to do so after the migration.
In the meantime, our team is working on the logistics of supporting Terra airdrop and Luna 2.0 in general.
Rest assured that more updates on this topic will be coming soon and that we are focused on getting the best result for our users.

1 Like