No longer feasible to continue current chain

So if i understand well late buyers are Evil and speculators Who want to take control of Luna and people Who want to be refunded their UST are people Who cares about Terra , and entire Ecosystem. Tell the truth, you dont café about Luna or Terra, refund old customers and they Will insta exit forgetting luna1 , luna2 or anything.

The only way to compensate everyone is finding mechanism to burn and build around Luna/UST. If you are worried about governance, then buy right now. But no, you only worry your funds

2 Likes

Are you responding to my post or someone else’s comments? I never said late buyers were evil or anything of that nature.

There are people Who bought the dio because kwon told us stay strong and this would be repaired. Things didnt go well as we know, faults happen but you cant left all these people out in only two day. You have to defend your Ecosystem and find ways to repair It. Any other compensation/fork is the fast way to rugpull.

I dont have any UST but i understand there are many people Who is holding as Luna. I think is so selfish find just a way to be compensate myself and not others. Lets find ways to rebuild this. Just taking good decisions would work to rebuild slowly

1 Like

if you don’t like people talking over the chain then BUY! Don’t get mad when poor you loses money on a bet and there are people there to clean off your carcass. Did you ever think that maybe the people buying can run this chain better than any of the previous people did? No you didn’t, you just want to cry and change the rules so you can screw over anybody else. Because if you can’t be rich then no one else should be either. right? Bugger off.

You sound like every government that’s ever existed. Something bad happens and you change the rules to save the people who allowed it to happen to begin with. makes so much sense.

1 Like

why aren’t you holding billions?

yes! precisely. this is what they do. they are dumb

You are wrong there. Im not talking about me or others. As a developer you need to protect ALL your customers and what you have build. This means you need to find answers to any problems, not leaving everything.

As customer you only looks to yourself as i do for my own, but any rugpull try would be punished by the community and exchanges. No one is going to buy or list Luna2.

People at the top are wishing a FORK, only means that the business model was wrong to start with. The whole reason more coins are available is because that was the business model that everyone bought into when they got into LUNA/UST.

Now that it has gone wrong… everyone is crying? wtf that was the
business model, now deal with it ‘leadership’, what was the strategy for a depegging or a bank run, this must have been discussed - oh wait it was - it was to print more LUNA, so we are here today.

Now devise a burn and buy back process or say goodbye to everything, the fact that no communication outside of the ‘clique’ has been given or the fact that proposals apart from the ‘leadership’, have been discussed says everything about the leadership here. Farce!!! Decentralised my arse!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. It smells really bad for the entire Ecosystem. They took really bad decisions and looks like they dont want to hear other ideas, just a quick way to exit with their funds in the pocket. Hopefully im wrong and they try to defend what they build and all the customers behind

The key if you promote a decentralised environment is transparency and communication, nothing, nada - no chance on a FORK it’s gone…

I agree. There shouldnt be a Luna2

Three kingdom , for better progress.