So many sound. Stay or Fork or rebuilt at other chain?Solution here!

Hi new and old fans. Some hate fork , some like. Either way will hurt someone heart. No way to choose a plan to hurt ppl.
Now we think other direction. Now everyone choose
1 stay and burn and restructure
2 fork a chain
3 find a project that offer migration.

Than we have a 3 difference group to discuss and plan their own taste. Luna big enough to devide into 3 piece(Three Kingdom).

Lets began

2 Likes

No.1…:boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

If you make a fork, you won’t divide luna into 3. You’re throwing Luna away.

1 Like

Pay money together and let him and his family go to hell. This is the best way to fight back silence and let him pay the price

1 Like

Who make luna? Team discussion is not strong enough to represent community already. Everyone has their own thinking. Y not three kingdom.

Agree with ur pain for losing hope on luna. But is better way to move forward.

Everything is clear. The idea of a fork is like stealing politely. There is already a promise, a debt and a project.

‘‘Hey guys! i fucked up! How about I make you some new promises? Maybe this time I’ll keep my promises?’’

2 Likes

Everyone is trying to help DK, and DK remains silent. The way to fight back must make him pay the price

1 Like

I support 1 choice Of cos. If the team keep remain silent. I will choose 3. Bring my team go any place away from luna. Some chain project outside started offer me.
Fork is suck idea.

1 Like

I agree with you. Fix it or I’m leaving.I only think of my own interests. I am not a philanthropist. If this shitty project is going to be fixed, I want to invest in it.

Despite this crazy man…

1 Like

Here are dozens of people who completely rejected the fork option. The fork option is often against your, my and our best interests.

2 Likes

Ya In this forum , actually i wan to share . There is only 2 option. Fixed current chain problemsss or we find a new community home.

1 Like

Kill fork idea, or else we go to other project.

2 Likes

no forkkkk

3 Likes

We need direction for our self,if not more worst thing will happen.

No.1 , Burn Luna

2 Likes

Number 4. Takeover by CZ or Elon Musk

2 Likes

Why not both?

1. Fork it. I prefer fork. I’ll move over
  2. Restructure. I’m not staying, but the old one can go on if you work on it
    Terra is decentralized chain. You don’t have to follow us to new fork. Just like Ethereum fork. If you want to use classic, use classic.
2 Likes

Fork, or try and revive got it… no mention that the algorithm failed and the whole thing was a giant s/cam?
What is there to save? It blew up, was a piece of crap, and now no one will trust any so-called stable coins in the future.

The best thing the community of developers could do is build on Bitcoin.

No 1 let’s have a poll