Problem generating the wallet with mk = MnemonicKey ()

I am trying to test a simple transaction and cannot find the reason for this error. Could you help me? Thank you.

from terra_sdk.client.lcd import LCDClient
from terra_sdk.core.market import MsgSwap
from terra_sdk.core.bank import MsgSend
from terra_sdk.key.mnemonic import MnemonicKey

terra = LCDClient(chain_id=“tequila-0004”, url=“https://tequila-lcd.terra.dev”)

mk = MnemonicKey()

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/rama/eclipse-workspace/Probar_Com_Terra/Tx_Slym_code.py”, line 9, in
mk = MnemonicKey(‘sun novel prison fringe erosion come pool birth top prize cup talent urge liberty bus long asset metal palm power amateur social broom orange’)
File “/home/rama/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/terra_sdk/key/mnemonic.py”, line 70, in init
super().init(child.PrivateKey())
File “/home/rama/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/terra_sdk/key/raw.py”, line 42, in init
public_key = compute_public_key(private_key)
File “/home/rama/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/terra_sdk/key/raw.py”, line 15, in compute_public_key
SigningKey.from_string(private_key, curve=SECP256k1)
TypeError: to_string() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given

Is this Terra.py?

yes, it is python developing terra. Suffering with development haha. I take advantage of the fact that you answered me to ask if there is a special telegram chat for developer support, we need a lot of help and in the usual channels we do not get many answers.
By the way I ask you, what could be this error that is giving me now, for which I created this topic, I could already solve it.

terra_sdk.exceptions.LCDResponseError: Status 500 - execute wasm contract failed: generic: Native token balance missmatch between the argument and the transferred: failed to execute message; message index: 0: failed to simulate tx

thank you so much