[Proposal] 8 Steps to Save Luna Now - Economic Refactoring Proposal From Industry Professionals

Yes it’s totally salvageable and confidence can be restored rather quickly, but the burning need to start ASAP!

5 Likes

I agree with much of what you say, but LUNA needs to HEAT UP not COOL DOWN in my opinion.

This is a crisis and in a crisis, the leaders need to act wisely and quickly!

With a clear NO FORK and a clear BURN and BUY of LUNA, UST will follow and others like me will buy them both AGRESSIVELY.

Consider this as a first strategy and further examination can ensue in several days.

Would you agree that a rapid increase in volume and price of LUNA, say to 40 cents to a $ would also push UST higher?? And isn’t that a best first step without changing any design or function? All this requires is a statement from the TEAM LEADERS

3 Likes

YESSSSSSS!!! I did the same but you got a better price

2 Likes

Bumping:
8 Steps proposal to vote on here: Terra Station

3 Likes

Very well thought out proposal. One suggestion I would ask to consider would be to add scaling transaction fee increase when UST is below $1 peg. The tx fee would increases linearly as price lowers. All of the increased transaction fee would be burned creating deflationary pressure, rewarding holders and disincentivizing sellers.

2 Likes

If the governance proposal passes these changes may take days or weeks to implement and validate by the dev team. The team previously acted hastily and accelerated the death spiral.

1 Like

The only step forward the community can support now is to Buy Back And Burn all newly minted $LUNA to save the Terra project.

3 Likes

Been saying this since before the proposal came out. (New to the community)

No fork. Buyback and burn. Hell buyback as a function of taxation and redistribute a limited % of recapture to the original holders that lost their asses.

4 Likes

luna

Luna is the Terra token no. 1. Focus on saving Luna first.

4 Likes

Ever best proposal these days. Much better than the one Do Kwon raised. We really need a mechanism to vote for the solutions. It looks like that Do Kwon is taking charge but no responsibility during the whole collapse process. Sad to have a leader like this for Terra.

3 Likes

Agreed. I think we need to tweet it and tag Do Kwon and LFG

5 Likes

Agree hopefully validators will take note of it and work on it

2 Likes

I ask all members with large follower base and influencers to trend this proposal on social media.

5 Likes

one of the best proposals! IMO

4 Likes

Pease share this proposal to social media and KOL、builders.

3 Likes

Yes this, would anyone know anybody on crypto twitter this proposal could be DMed to so that word gets out asap.

4 Likes

Why not just limit exit liquidity so the order flow doesn’t become one sided? Either do it algorithmically or make the Anchor protocol a term investment. You have to keep USTit in the protocol for X number of days to earn any interest.

Hi @Paul_Leprecheur ,

Thank you. I tried to add it as a governance proposal, and although I had 100 LUNA to work with, I could not get it to work, it kept giving me errors.

If you would like, you can read it here:

If no one has added it as a proposal through governance in their wallet, and you have the ability to do it, please feel free to do it. I put what I would have put in the proposal on the very bottom of the post.

I hope you have a great day Paul :slight_smile:

1 Like

Putting proposais for vote at this stage is not very productive. You have more chances to first engage the community in discussions until a proposal gets enough traction

So far many proposals are converging, it might become interesting to group proposals by schools of thought

The decision framework might help with that

However at this stage we are missing several critical informations:

• what are the fund lefts (if any) from LFG ?
  • what will be the governance process ? Is voting power stuck before the delegations were stopped, or will we open delegation to the hyperinflated tokens ?
2 Likes

This one is added to the vote isn’t it? That’s what I was reading at least, not quite sure where to check that though! Do you have a link to see all the current proposals up for vote?