[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Keep being delusional and ā€œbumpā€ this thread 24/7 for all I care. Surely they are going to read. Bye

I suggest you look up what delusional is. Good luck.

Exchanges can put aditionals fees ,fees goes to burningā€¦its not that difficult they already said that they canā€¦

4 Likes

Fully agree. If they had the power to halt the blockchain and stop the minting whenever they wanted, it was pretty much savable way way earlier without wasting reserves. He just wanted to show the world his invention wasnā€™t flawed, because he kept bragging about it everywhere, and even made few bets that by next year everything would still work completely. Now he ended up looking like a clown. I deeply hate him, but I feel for him a little bit.

This is the most stupid proposal i ever heard, You will killl volume by taxing each transaction. There is no any single token that Fees have improved it.

UST buy already put enough pressure over LUNA buys, you just need to fix the trust.

Good luck if this proposal is out i sell 500m luna and get the f*** out here.

1 Like

I dont think it is fair to compare Vitaliks way to make the community happy with Do kwons proposal. The Etc-Eth hardfork had a Split ratio , 1:1, no vesting.

1 Like

It really seems like a good idea, all support is decisive at this point.

When ā€˜new investorsā€™ know that there is a tax to burn the supply it will be quite the opposite. They will buy and hold. A logical burn mechanism would be to have a higher sell tax. Then your example of a 1 trillion holder selling will only burn the supply faster, increasing the value and bringing more community members where that supply will span out and continue to trade adding more value intrinsically. I feel you underestimate the covetous of a deflationary coin.

2 Likes

I just can not see every single exchange complying with increased fees as much as %3-5, even if all did, that would also decrease trading volume in effect. With this many tokens in circulation I believe we would need much more incentive for the retail investor in order to keep a volume that would work since the trust is broken for many. And I donā€™t think this provides that. I donā€™t think Do Kwons proposal provides that either.

Leave them alone, the creator of this proposal probably didnā€™t have much hope when he posted it, but then he saw many people believed it was possible, and he tried to spam this thread like crazy in every existing topic in the forum. I saw him, just went ahead and spammed without even reading what the other proposals were about. He probably got ahead of himself and wanted to show himself off as the hero of the community, and probably hoped he would be rewarded for this in some way in the end.

LOL. He can keep wanting.

If we all get forked, then I will have a ruthless ā€œmercenary capitalā€ attitude towards the airdrop shitcoins. Develop for that ecosystem? Hahaha! I will suck out as much value as I can, any which way I can, and leave anyone dumb enough to buy in holding the bag. I will take a special pleasure in every dollar that I can wring out of that ecosystem.

It is only my genuine, original LUNAs that I care about, and which I consider a long-term hold. I bought them so low that right now, at this moment, I could already get something like >20x profits. I donā€™t even consider selling. For themā€¦ I donā€™t talk big or promise vaporware. Letā€™s just say that Iā€™m a coder, and I am much too fond of my darling little LUNAs.

1 Like

Does anyone know when the actual vote happens?

Since i read this topic from early, the proposal starter doesnt look like that, and what i catch is the okash and their alt that pretending to be lunatic but seems like developer itself, keep spamming with alts like you. Btw where is the 80k btc goes? Since blackrock and capital denied it. Who gonna buy new luna? Scalper? Hahahaha. Since old investor dont know where the fund in reserve goes.

Officially they used their reserves to try and save the ust peg, but Iā€™m not going to believe that of course. Pretty sure most of that money is in their dirty pockets. Iā€™m not going to believe Blackrock/Citadel is not involved in any of this either, unlike you, who donā€™t seem to have a problem believing in them. I already said I donā€™t like forking and getting refunded with 1 dollar over 100k I wasted. They should pull that money out of their assholes till the last drop, and buyback, because minting 7 trillion tokens to no avail has fully been their fault and they have to take responsibility. Iā€™m not even feeling that itā€™s my fault for investing in this shit, 7 trillions tokens popped into existence in less than 5 minutes, they were a much more reasonable amount before. I just stopped being delusional.

Ok buddy, I get you lost hope. But we got you and each other till the last word is said. We gotta fight till the end.

Of course they denied it, you cant prove it, even your legal team is ā€œgave upā€ and quit

It is a bit difficult to trade burn on cex. But we can change our minds. We encourage on-chain transactions, the community will issue the luna rescue token $burnluna, and airdrop the addresses burned according to the on-chain transactions.

Right, implement a 3% sell tax and let him burn 30 billions and d.ump 970 billions back, that would be so productiveā€¦ too many new whales

Totally agree, burning through taxing transactions is a great way to save the Terra ecosystem. No need to abandon ship and start a new coin when this can be fixed.

By this logic you also canā€™t prove that LFG havenā€™t spent all their reserves already. You come accusing me and then you show youā€™re a blind believer of Blackrock/Citadel. Nice one. Always by this logic, I could say you are one of them in disguise.