[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

like it.

nice one, this could be a nice refinement that devs could look into with more depth. Incorporating a burning rate function correlated to the peging/minting and other parameters. This should limit or at least minimize the probabiltiy of a downward spiral of death (damp it per say).

1 Like

Love this idea, this could really build potential!!

Well it seems that you still donā€™t understand what happened. Especially, those who had bought after the time crash, need to be compensate as there was a huge price gap, between buy and sell price in the favor of ā€˜buyā€™ of course. Would you ever check countless times the sell price when you intend to buy in order to verify that those have not a difference of 1.000 or 10.000 times? The sell/buy price should be the same with the only difference of price coming from applicationā€™s fees whose are also SAME regardless being in buy or selling procession.

To make it sure. Some people compare this tokenomics with Safemoon. It wonā€™t be as Safemoon, because in its case all transaction fee volume is distributed between holders (fat get fatter). Here all 3% would be BURNED lowering the supply.

Whats your opinion about this?

1 Like

Iā€™d say it doesnt need to be a fixed burning rate, it could be a dynamic percentage correlated to other parameters (minting/peging/volume/ā€¦)

This is also a way :smiley:

Great video with a great proposal from @FatMan

Iā€™m thinking already in mid/long term. How to incorporate a similar thing into the algorithm/protocol. It is a nice thing to have in case of high stress, end of the world chaosā€¦

@dokwon

Great video explaining a great proposal from @FatMan

I agree this is the best idea so far.

Do Kwans idea about a restore involves deciding who to give money too, this is very divisive and leaves the losers and new comers with little confidence and should be avoided.

Also I want to add that itā€™s so awesome to see everyone contributing ways to make this idea better, the community is the value with Luna, the money is a side effect and it will come back.

The only thing I could think of that may help is thatā€¦ When the tax is implemented itā€™s important someone changes the tax in real time to settle on the right number to not scare away the traders, starting small and gradually increasing it, Then later graduating lowering the tax. Not sure if this was mentioned, but wanted to throw it out there.

6 Likes

I know exactly what happened, and I bought all the way down at different levels! Now at the bottom, the worst is zero. So Iā€™m buying as much as I can. Even selling other assets at losses.

Edit: Iā€™m not asking for any type of reimbursements. That is not how markets work.

4 Likes

(R to Edit: Only if youā€™re a big bank or near wall street cof cof)
Sorry, not gonna digress no more.

Burning token is only way out for everyone.

7 Likes

I support but I know there wonā€™t be action from Do Kwon or Terra Team

1 Like

i do agree

plus adding a more powefull
Shock group psyops therapy must be include in the package.

Guys, Vitalik support Fatmanā€™s proposal. Like he says UST holeders have to be saved first no matter what.

3 Likes

This is simply not possible. Luna in itā€™s current form is mathematically dead

2 Likes

This is a pretty smart solution. TheBest I have read here and much better than Do published that only bennefits himself, old holders including those that could be part o f the attack since pre deppeging they were on the luna and ust boat. The ones that bought at low prices trying to help to stop the fall believe in the project and buy the dip are part of this too. No one couldā€™ve thought they would print 7 fkin trillion lunasā€¦ letā€™s be seriousā€¦

8 Likes

A couple things that may or may not be holes in fatmans idea,

1. people sell as soon as they get reimbursed sending it right back down.

2. Everyone who withdrew their UST from anchor at a loss is out of the system.