[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Do you know how binding is the vote for this proposal to be real? The proposal of Do Kwon is the only one with the power to be real because of the binding?

Thank you for restoring, @AtoZ!

It is not restored yet :sweat_smile:

The fork and burn don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Luna Classic can be burned.

5 Likes

Do I understand it correctly that the “Terra Builders Alliance: Rebirth Terra Network” proposal is actually vote about renaming our current chain to Luna Classic right? Because nobody can stop anybody to fork Luna and create new chain. Do the airdrop. Do whatever. But they can’t use LUNA ticker unless this proposal is approved, right?

Join on TG Telegram: Contact @TerraAgora

1 Like

Would you guys want to have a backup on discord?

I can set that up pretty quick…

never know when they might close this thread

4 Likes

thats the agora tg. they can mute you there. even kick you

If the dictators’ proposal passes, our Luna coin (LUNC) most probably will be a meme coin which will belong to the community.

Tag this proposal in the Do Kwon tweet and ask validators to vote against the Fork

2 Likes

No, that’s created by me as backup

is that (forcing of new LUNA) is a cover up for where LFG funds vanished ? because untill now nothing official other than tweets explained where the reserve gone, even CZ tweeted about it :S

No its started by the community

@AtoZ

What is the current percentage rate of those staked?

Where are those rewards being sold? To whom are those rewards sold to?

Can the people who are buying your minted dumped rewards vote?

Edit: To refrain from gaslighting the community:

2 Likes

ok. sorry for the confusion

1 Like

They didnt provide txid etc… no prove of transactions

If that loud voice is coming from a single person of course it doesn’t represent the majority. But if it is a composition of many different small voices like in our case, of course, it represents the majority.

And guess what, we all know who that single person is against the many small voices

4 Likes

thank you,

in fact I reacted irrationally.

valuable contribution, +vote

my apologies for misconduct

I agree with that. If only Do Kwon added this proposal for Luna Classic in his terra 2.0 revival plan. That way he would get much more approval

2 Likes

How dare you question the oligarchs /s

3 Likes