[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Burn the tokens .

It is always written

Burn the Tokens and wait UST to grow a bit and do efforts to make UST stable coin .
Just try to peg with usdt again .

Burning will solve the problem.

It is nowhere written in whitepaper about Luna 2.0

It is everytime written CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET IS HIGH VOLATILE DO TRADING ON YOUR OWN RISK.

I have also lost some money in crypto before but I had not asked anyone to return my money .

Crypto is a trading platform .
It happens in crypto .

Profit and loss are part of market .

Burn Burn Burn 40 percent

And limit luna some trillion coin dont make the circulation supply to infinity

Tek Ƨare burn. #luna burn

1 Like

DK, Validators, and Dev = Oligarchy

The rest of us make up the community. The Oligarchy wants to keep control at all costs. That is the reality. They really donā€™t seem to care about loss of life or loss of life savings. Everything now is to save their baby and keep control.

If we can make enough noise to get delegation turned on, we may have a chance. The poll proves it.

Proposal: 1385

6 Likes

2 years can not wait. they want to forget about this event. after a while their new release will be deleted

unless you want to be tried by the courts. start burning as soon as possible.

This validator did vote abstain. Haha why? very interestiing really. We should reach Quorum

We have 8 yes votes and 1vote for abstain and many validators still havenā€™t voted. And some who didnā€™t vote for Burn have already shown their support for Do on twitter.

4 Likes

He is speaking about your proposal and how many votes it got, I linked it to him yesterday.

#LUNA Classic To $1.00!!! Do Kwon's New Plan For #Terra - YouTube @HelloThere

#BurnLUNA Bump

StakeBin says no

@HelloThere care to discuss it with them if you got time. Here is his twitter. https://twitter.com/TrGmOfficial/status/1526550802038509569

Is that really the case? Is it impossible to extract fees from exchanges?

this link is locked, cannot comment anymore

1 Like

agree with you !!!

George has huge reachā€¦he is live tell him how against we are against fork and talk about this proposalā€¦go go go time is now

4 Likes

Hi all,

Letā€™s work on turning support into action. Iā€™ve made a separate thread in the general section.

TLDR: I donā€™t think TFL will do anything, so we need to (1) organize (find a central coordinator(s) who can hold funds), 2) work on funding dev(s) to make the burn patch, and (3) support validators who will stay on the current network.

3 Likes

Original holder pre-attack. Averaged down. Threw in $100 at damn near the bottom and made nearly 100x on that last bit. Am I a bad person for trying to DCA all the way to the bottom in hopes of recovering at least something? A lot of people seem to think anyone buying at the bottom in any way/shape/form is a pure speculator/gambler. At that point, I guess I was, but just trying to cover myself.

1 Like

Not the case binance cloud has this availableā€¦ joe mandala ceo said binance cloud developed such tech for mandalaā€¦they can impliment it

This is Great!

1 Like

If its the real cz yes