[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Agree whit @okash99 here

You were not going to help luna

it was LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

You didnt know Luna mint mechanisme when ust depeg

Its your fault not to do your research

TFL did tried to repeg with 4B and it didint work dont tell me you wanted to help with your 100$ buy at 0.1

cmon you just wanted to make quick bucks

I dont think they are someone said earlier on you tube it had something to do with wrapped luna or a wormhole bridge

1 Like

Looks like I voted successfully!

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/tx/E8804401096AEEA179B64788669A6C201E1CA75A90AB7DF60A59F7417AF382C4

Alright people stop fighting. I understand we share different opinions. I made this thread to find a solution that works for everyone (everyone benefits from this) and where everyone can have their own input. From what I know sm rewards all holders making it a “fat get fatter” tokenomics. We are talking here about burn only + potential remedy fee. The exact numbers won’t be 3% + 1% since that’s something that developers + economists need to discus in depth. Its not our role to do that, but developers and the team. Its not that easy. What we can do instead is find a solution/general idea that will make everyone face happy and unite this community as one. Since its broken into two parts as we speak.

10 Likes

He didint say he buyed at 100, if he is in since 2019 he got the 0.2 to 120$ ride while you were learning how a blockchain work lmao

awasome!

1 Like

No shame this is the market, if you change the natural rules of the market you fail, you die. The market is based on trust, without trust TERRA will die because without fresh liquidity, and high trading volume in your hand you will have nothing.

1 Like

ÂŁ100 dollar buys i think you need to have a look at some of the trades going through people have pumped ÂŁ1000s in.

You say we dont know the Luna mint mechanisme but the people who do know it spun it into over drive and sat back and watched as it killed luna.

I think you should be taking this up with DO

Excuse me. Where are the current staking rewards being sold?

Im curious, are you involved in the terra community and trying to help the community or you just bought some low price luna and push for a burn ?

Oh and you did hide this with a remedy fee so early lunatics will be ““happy”” lol
it will just become a safemoon coin

I understand what you are saying but that is not how it works.
It sucks to see a community that had a cohesive and positive mindset get invaded by speculators.
But - they bought the same token you have legally with real currency. That is where this is now.
I can hate BTC and the community but still buy as much as I want…(Note: I don’t hate them).
So we have to figure out to get moving again. The speculators and investors bought at the riskiest time (when everyone else was selling) and have the right to the growth of the token. While I agree that may not seem fair, it is the truth.

3 Likes

wow you pumped 1000$ into a multi billions asset, great

Because, before we think of building another house, we repair the first. And there is especially certain urgency to do so, and the first emergency was to say: we fork.
It’s as if you create your company and you leave it because the business is bad.

Ok Okash.

1 Like

You know what Hellothere is right we arnt here to argue but fix the problem so just help if the proposal isnt to you liking give some in put

Yes everyone put their money for a potential return. Anything wrong? Didn’t you buy your Luna for the same reason? Crypto is not a charity organization but incase you bought Luna without expecting any returns then may I ask why are you here? You should simply consider it as donation to TFL and walk away with losses.

3 Likes

A simple fix would not be to tax CEX buys/sells, but rather just tax transfers.
See gas fees here, Fees on Terra — Terra Docs documentation

Important excerpts
Gas is a small computational fee that covers the cost of processing a transaction. Gas is estimated and added to every transaction in Terra Station. Any transaction that does not contain enough gas will not process. Gas on Terra works differently than it works on other blockchains:

• Validators can set their own minimum gas fees.

Every block, gas fees are sent to the reward pool and dispersed to validators who distribute them to delegators in the form of staking rewards.

Similar to EIP-1559 on ethereum network, we can simply change gas fee to,
Gas Fees = Units of Gas Used + (BaseFee)

Where BaseFee is the tax that is directly burned. Thus all validators add a BaseFee to their gas that they burn. This would require no change in code. Validators simply agree to add a BaseFee to the gas that they agree to burn. This could be implemented immediately.

11 Likes

I am a long time investor in Luna. I have lost just like anyone else. but i must call you to the rational level than emotional. Did any body force you to buy when you bought?

Sure you thought it was a great price for you to make good gains then. Let’s not start acting as though Luna is intrinsically a body part of someone and not another’s own.

If you bought at a 100, that’s you. it was a fair price for you then. I have been buying and buying even right after the crash with the hope of getting the best out of Luna until i finally gave up. I have no one to blame, not even the developers but the failure of the entire system including myself because it was my choice. Luna did not force money out of my pocket.

If Luna can be saved and new buyers win something out of it, that’s their luck.

But to push forward a greedy and nuclear-bomb-like proposal in the name of saving Old buyers is no charity and a completely irrational, unjustified claim to evil. In fact, blame no one for your looses and let’s figure a realistic plan out of this mess.

Forking is a bad plan and anyone investor knows that. I my opinion, No true Lover of Luna, who truly wants to see the project gain feet a again will push forward the dangerious selfish forking plan.

6 Likes

I just thought out a general direction that could work and many people liked it. If it will be implemented I don’t know. How it will be implemented I don’t know. We all wold know more then that that if there was some kind of communication between people. And yes, of course I bought LUNA at such a low mc. Who wouldn’t?

2 Likes