Proposal: Funding for Andromeda NFT Protocol 1.0

Hi @SuperPhly,

Hope you are doing well.

Andromeda NFT funding proposal: Terra Station, passed June 28th, 2021.

7 months have passed since funding was handed to Andromeda. Can the community please be provided with an update? Ideally, an MVP is produced as promised but at the very least an update would be welcomed.

1 Like

@SuperPhly

Could you please respond?

Paging @SuperPhly, youā€™re wanted in the Agora forums. Someone on Twitter want to ping him for me?

1 Like

Hey guys, sorry about the delay. Midas alerted me last night that you pinged me. I donā€™t monitor this forum as much as I probably should. Just a heads up for future reference, you should be able to find me on Telegram or Discord pretty easy. Iā€™m active on there quite a bit.

Give me a couple of days to get you an in-depth update on the project. I think you guys will be extremely excited to see what we have going. Admittedly weā€™ve been kinda stealthy, at least from the public side of things.

Be back soon with a very detailed report of everything :slight_smile:

Hello, I appreciate the response. I look forward to hearing about this. I wonā€™t lie, Iā€™m pretty disappointed we donā€™t have a product yet and that you havenā€™t thought to communicate with the community that has funded Andromeda on why the project is so delayed. This project was supposed to mark the launch of NFTs on Terra and to be the first marketplaceā€¦

I can understand your disappointment and admittedly, youā€™re right on that point. Just some quick metrics, weā€™re now at 15 engineers and weā€™ve expanded the project scope quite a bit. Weā€™re preparing a Medium post as a sort of ā€œState of the Projectā€ that will be ready either end of this week or Monday.

Just sit patient for a few days and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll love what we have to share. This is a MUCH bigger project than just NFTs and a marketplace. Itā€™s soooo much more than that.

Iā€™ll reserve judgement and patiently await your response.

Hello,

Iā€™m starting to get nervous you forgot about us again. Where is this big news you had for us?

Andromeda Update // March 14, 2022

The short version of our update is that weā€™ve been heads down building, building, building.

Your grant and our Pre-Seed investments have enabled swift platform and product development and infrastructure creation.

As you know, we are not a typical blockchain project, but a long tail, infrastructure project. Traditional social media hype is not appropriate for Andromeda ā€“ yet ā€“ as anytime we come up from building to communicate, the demand for ā€œEasier, Better Fasterā€ is overwhelming.

Product Highlights

Our developer heavy team has grown to 19 and we have developed partnerships and alliances to give us the possibility for scale and depth. We are literally interviewing full stack engineers and GraphQL database capabilities as I write.

Andromeda is finishing work on the platform and has created 15 unique ADOs, with dozens in development that will support the integration of our 2022 use case projects that demonstrate the beginning of what you all saw in our ā€œVisionā€ and ā€œValue Propositionā€ investor deck.

Besides the Cosmos Ecosystem integration efforts (Terra, Secret, Solana, Cosmos) in our Go-To-Market strategy, we have selected five other projects for our pipeline that solve multiple different industry problems ranging from supply chain, long tail asset backed passive income real estate, social tokens with elite influencers, micro-learning, and a large multiple asset group that wishes to build a MLP (Master Limited Partnership) on Andromeda.

Although we are integrating several projects with our ADOs, we are 15 days from delivering a project ā€œtechnology demonstratorā€ where our frontend and backend are coming together to connect supply chains to DeFi instruments such as Anchor, Mirror, Astroport, Wormhole (cross chain) and others. This project will demonstrate a wine and spirits global supply capability that we believe will have enabling capabilities for multiple industry supply chain possibilities. We are also working with a global industry consortium to tokenize WTO agricultural quotas.

Andromeda Ecosystem

ARC (https://arctai.com/) is our branding/marketing firm and brings a tremendous capability boost from their parent group RCG Ventures.

We have a great tokenomics team that has a stress test capability and is part of the UK smart contract standards group.

Andromeda has been asked to represent Terra on the Cosmos NFT standard, digital object standardā€™s group, and weā€™ve been asked to help build the standard for the Cosmos Ecosystem for the Metaverse.

We are developing an R&D facility, an incubator, and a services group to help traditional industries transform.

Our project pipeline is increasing rapidly by word of mouth and our next investment round will begin as soon as the last investors complete their investment.

Andromeda continues to carefully scan the blockchain and crypto space for competitors and we see no one with a similar capability, and, the leading thinkers in this space do not seem to be contemplating the capability we are about to deploy.

Thanks again for your confidence,
Andromeda

Hi @SuperPhly ,

Thanks for the response and update.

Could you link me? I canā€™t seem to find a link to Andromeda Protocolā€™s Medium anywhere.

So we will be seeing a true demonstration in just a few days?

At what point will the fundraising stop and a product be released for the Terra community?

A reminder of the commitment the Terra community made to Andromeda, 21,000 LUNA tokens, worth roughly $2,000,000 as of today.

Thank you for your time,

Somethingelse

Donā€™t see any updates on the website or twitter. Still canā€™t seem to find the Andromeda Protocol medium either. So howā€™s it going? Do we have a MVP to see?

All the best,

Somethingelse

Is there a place for us to keep track of all community funded projects ?

Agora is it which is why Iā€™m so insistent that projects that take community funds provide updates in Agora so the community can accurately track the fulfillment of obligations in one place.