Proposal: ProtoFi Protocol Partnership Proposal

proto is unreal… im invested since presale and still strong!

3 Likes

Great proposal. I’m highly invested in Luna and UST and in FTM protocol mainly with protofi so would love to see this partnership go through.

3 Likes

I would love a more effective way to integrate fantom with other networks. There are not enough options and this would for sure help.

3 Likes

A collaboration would be awesome! Terra and FTM :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

ProtoFi team make a great job with Community. Love terra et fantom. It would be great to have UST on fantom and a bridge between. Excited about this Idea really.

3 Likes

Hope this collaboration will be a turning point for Protofi and give more options of investment for LUNA holder, (win-win) :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

@ProtofiProtocol seeing these threads make me a bit frustrated.

Out of 25 comments:

• only one account was created before yesterday (24 users were created in the last day)

• 0 accounts has any history of engagement

While you can dismiss this spurious activity as a “passionate community,” it detracts from the merit of your proposal. Would love to see it alone, with real questions being asked and constructive feedback.

7 Likes

Hey there,

Thanks for your message! We do indeed have a very passionate and enthusiastic community, something we’re very grateful for.

This being said, we truly look forward to engaging with the Terra community as we’re open to suggestions, ideas, feedback and to answer any questions that may arise!

2 Likes

This is a good point! The discussion over the integration of $UST in the ProtoFi project has spurred the community to come and support the proposal. Never would have considered the negative impact that new accounts would have on a proposal. I just created my account to support this proposal and I imagine several other people are in the same position. I can see how this may be detrimental to the authenticity of the comments and feedback, however, I can tell you that the community is not showing up to game the system, instead we believe in and support this partnership for ProtoFi and hopefully Terra.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Not a bad thing I think. It shows 2 positive facts at least:

1. It shows how active ProtoFi community is as a new project that is younger than 2 months, which suggests a healthy partnership;

2. It brings more new users into the Terra community to participate the governance process. For instance, I personally have large stake in ProtoFi, and have more than $200k UST staked on Anchor, but I was never aware of the Terra governance process. The proposal brings me here.

So in short, that’s a win-win situation, as it increases the awareness of both projects in each other’s community. That’s the true point of partnership in long term.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Another clear benefit via the collaboration for Terra I can see is to help the adoption of Wormhole bridge for cross-chain UST transfer on Fantom. Previously the major UST liquidity are from BeethovenX (with a different contract as the Wormhole-based one), which can only be used by Multichain router. When I tried to swap Wormwhole UST with other tokens on popular aggregators such as: FireBird & OpenOcean, none of them can find liquidity for its contract. By collaborating widely with multiple projects on Fantom, it can help build large liquidities on Fantom ecosystem to help Wormhole bridge users. For example, several days ago, Excalibur, a new protocol with similar dividends mechanism as ProtoFi, just got their proposal passed, and built decent amount of liquidity of Wormwhole-based UST. I think that’s the right direction for partnership that can both help supporting promising young blood on Fantom, and building large liquidity for widely UST adoption on Fantom ecosystem.

3 Likes

I am here to support ProtoFi. Yes, I created this account just for that. Just because I never had an account here. Unfortunately my bag is not big enough to be in different networks. Even though, I know Terra Luna and I really like it. Just because I never had this account before, doesn’t mean my opinion or any other opinion here is less valuable. I am sure that Protofi is able to answer any questions made by Terra Luna user and devs.

1 Like

Can you tell us what the expected lead time is for ProtoFi to integrate UST into its platform?

Lets get some actual values here. What does 7% of PROTO rewards entail? QTY and Value please.

Same for 40% of ELCT rewards. QTY and Value please.

What is the current unique user count on average daily for your platform? Daily volume?

It seems as if you want 500K UST, heavy marketing support but I’m not seeing the value add for Terra.

1 Like

Once our proposal is accepted, we can integrate UST on our platform in a matter of days.

In terms of values, below is a detailed breakdown.

• Current $PROTO/$ELCT price is $0.054. Current emissions are 12 PROTO/ELCT per block. This is currently split 65%-35% between ELCT and PROTO (more details on our Quantum Supply mechanism here). FTM block time is around 1s.
  • 7% of $PROTO emissions is 0.294 $PROTO per block - $0.0158/s.
  • 40% of $ELCT emissions is 3.12 $ELCT per block - $0.1685/s.
  • Combined, it adds up to $15,923 per day. That is a total of $1,433,116 in farming rewards over a period of 3 months (at current prices and emission rates)

Our current average daily unique user count is 6,160 users (30 day average).

Our average daily swap volume is $9.2M. Total swap volume since launch (less than 2 months ago) is $487.14M

The main benefit for Terra is driving deeper liquidity for UST, helping to establish it as one of the leading stablecoins on Fantom.

Since we are asking for $500k UST and giving out $1.4M in rewards - almost 3x more - to incentivize UST liquidity, we believe our proposal is a very good deal and great value for Terra!

6 Likes

UST integration with Protofi and FTM is a win-win. Looking forward to this

1 Like

Yep, you nailed me down precisely.

Can only seriously focus on one groundbreaking project at a time.

Hi
I can understand your feeling, especially in the DeFi space where there are many opportunist people just clicking and following everything without really understand what is behind.
On the other side, you can’t blame people originally belonging to Fantom ecosystem to come and support a proposal that has been promoted by the platform they are invested in. There are so many ecosystem today that it is hard to be involved and follow accurately all of them. Thanks to this proposal I looked more in depth in Terra and it lead me to be invested in Anchor for example. I fully support the ProtoFi team and I’m sure if they have think about this partnership with Terra, this is for good reasons. I delegate some of my due diligence to them and I will strongly support their strategical choice.

What I can report here is how good is the ProtoFi community and the Dev Team. I invite you to join the discord server and especially the Electron chat in order to see how active is the community in the participation to the protocol. This is one of the rare place where I don’t read every 2 comments “when moon or any other stupid when lambo”. On contrary there is a bunch of smart people brainstorming actively in order to give some new ideas to the dev team to adapt the protocol and drive it to the road of success.
Collaboration, open mindset and dedication are for me what makes ProtoFi much better than the others and makes me deeply involved in this platform. You can trust them. I hope the Terra community will have the opportunity to see it as well. We will be happy to count you on ProtoFi platform and Fantom ecosystem.

3 Likes

Very cool proposal. The partnership is a win-win. Let’s go ahead.

2 Likes

Hi,

Apologies for the late response. Thank you for these figures, it appears matching rewards will be quite generous.

How much DAI has ProtoFi distributed to ELCT stakers? How much DAI a day is distributed? I would like to quantify the potential for UST if it is to replace DAI on Protofi.
Thank you for your time!

2 Likes

Thank you for your questions!

Since we’ve started, a bit over 2 months ago, we have distributed over $1.5M DAI to ELCT stakers.

At the moment, we are distributing $10,400 DAI per day in our latest Fission round.

The most important factor in determining the DAI payouts for us is ensuring the long-term sustainability of the protocol.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

2 Likes