[Proposal] Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan with $UST2 Stable Coin

If we believe this does not boost confidence in the community, then we should go to @dokwon proposal to issue $LUNA2 for $UST holder at a snapshot.

That will clears all $UST obligations

Yes, you are right, who will trust a captain who have abondon his ship twice and bring his people to hell once

Now I must admit that LUNA is Done :headstone:

with burn rate @ 0.1% per transaction, it can be saved

1 Like

yes I agree that the only solution is burning, but what if they accept this proposal lol?

1 Like

only burn is acceptable.

1 Like

Then we let the world of crypto know Terra decision making system is GS390 and a group of his proxy accounts, all voted each others and ignore the loudest request of burn Luna @ 0.1% per transaction

Dictatorship and should run a company in China, see who will continue to sail with them

4 Likes

He created again another proposal WTF
We must report him as # It’s Spam

1 Like

Hard sell his forking idea, which wont work, CZ from binance already publicly against it

1 Like

Thanks. I’m aware of that proposal.

But it is might prove useful to mention in this proposal that the UST refund can be done dynamically based on the amount of the refund not at a fixed discount 2:1
At the end, I believe the community, @dokwon, and TFL need to establish a common ground that appeals to the majority of the proposals.

I think he can sell it to those who accept his first proposal

1 Like

Let’s not let him push through his forking proposals and tell more people to support the burn @ 0.1% per transaction

If they push through by hard, we should complain to those big guys, they are watching us closely

If Terra is trying to play dirty, see who want to let them do the listing in the future

3 Likes

if the plan go through, theres a lawsuit awaiting for him:D

People have nothing to do with Do’s dummy system. People put their funds in UST must get a complete refund - all their funds back, it was his fault not theirs!! He must manage that or go to hell, the master of stablecoin

trash proposal, so were the ones before…do this and its RIP

but if you do at least let us know so I can get out of my hold (at least recover something :sweat_smile: ) before everything is filled with 0.

Hi, there are not time machine and “reset” buttons.

We need to deal with the situation that was created by the inability to use the reserves (BTC and others) to keep the peg and the 6.5 trillions new coins created.

A snapshot does not take into account if those holders sold augmenting the panic or not; and does not consider who tried to help by buying at 50-40-30-20-10-1 etc. Providing liquidity to a network that was in desperate need of new capital.

As suggested by CZ as well, the solution is to buy and burn the extra new coins (do it now quietly before price jump), and give transparency on where the BTC are (or how they have been used).

A strong Luna will help bringing back the peg of UST (as Luna is main collateral), all the rest is wishful thinking (who will trust a team who created a mess and left without trying to save the ecosystem)

thus guy should be banned from forum, fuking shit sold everything and wanna fork and sell again.
GET THE FUK OUT.

Well if the focus is sharing new tokens before the depeg, then what happens to those who bought after at different price points all the way down? This is where the issue lies. You can’t reward some and discard others. If everyone will get their exact money back in accordance with the time they bought the deep, then it would make sense. But I doubt it would happen. But even with that, there’s no much love for the idea of forking. Even CZ warned, saying fork will only do more harm than good.

RESET is worthless when the trust is broken! This proposal clearly just wants to save the rich including VCs, Do, and Terra! Accept you messed up and just pay people back with whatever money you have. Don’t be so selfish. Probably 99% of the wallets in Anchor don’t want to have anything to do with LUNA or UST anymore. Just give our money back and we will be gone!

You can’t save it! UST2 or LUNA2! It will remain the same garbage we trusted initially! This is more of a lawsuit now we are trying to handle in a stupid decentralized world! You don’t save your firm when there is a lawsuit against you! You have to pay back first.

And don’t worry! Do is still a multimillionaire chilling somewhere laughing at us idiots.

This proposal attempts to restore the value of LUNA in a reasonable way, and to improve the weaknesses of the original system, reasonably constraining the limitations of UST.

I think that fixing the original system will make people more trustworthy than fork, please read this proposal.

1 Like