[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

Faith does not exists in crypto, the defense is it’s a smart contract, this new LUNA will get FOMO

Thank you for your perspective - great point made. Would it be possible to calculate the total interest earned in a wallet by tracking how much time their UST spent in aUST form and calculating interest pro rata based on the per block increase?

Well, selling other cryptos seems more fair (as long as we don’t crash their price), as people would be buying something valuable. Thanks for the update.

The new token has no meaning, it is air, it gives no hope. Without giving their own money to the victim, there is no solution to this problem, and any future projects he does will be rubbish

1 Like

Please also consider people who invested through companies like Stablegains. All their monies were pooled into one wallet. While the wallet may have lots of funds, it will represent a lot of individuals.

1 Like

His old projects are rubbish as well apparently. It got us in this mess

1 Like

People with ust should just get a refundtoken. Focus on luna first.

2 Likes

If he doesn’t solve the public anger, there’s no point in anything he does, and no one will believe him

All holders and investors, please sign this campaign and spread it on Twitter and everywhere

Hello, with this price that has fallen, you can buy from the sellers at the lowest price, and after collecting the tokens in an official announcement, burn them all, and in the meantime, the buyers who keep them also cooperate to compensate the loss and start buying this. The time of those who do not trust the system is wasted, and with this, the Luna token grows and its credibility is restored. Only this must be done quickly.

1 Like

Like a token that is worth 1 dollar. Yeah that should work

1 Like

While it would technically be beneficial to me, I think the fastest way to help everyone would be to buy then burn as many Luna as possible instead and, using the funds of the LFG to that end would help expedite the process.

That way, luna holders recover some of their money,

Ust holders end up repeging faster

And while I understand why making as many holder whole is important, I can also see why without VC any new projects are doomed to fail as most retail holders can’t finance a project the size of Terra…

2 Likes

Yeah. Refund within 5 years should work. Focus on luna first. Do Kwon did name his daughter Luna, not UST.

3 Likes

How would LUNA holders recover any of their money when it takes $7t, more than the entire cryptocurrency market cap, to bring LUNA up to $1 per coin?

Amazing argument, thanks for the chuckle - genuinely

4 Likes

Do kwons proposal is trash. We need to stop living in the past, whats done is done. Lets look forward!

Is there any reserve left though?

This was exactly what I mentioned to you a couple days ago. I would categorize the plan we have here as something that can be put fourth during the legal arguments that is to be made before a judge that would decide how the proceeds that are left with LFG is to be distributed. The distribution at this point can only be done via a judgement and even LFG trying to dispose of the assets in any manner even if it is to restitute UST holders at this point would have tremendous legal implications for anyone party to it. LFG’s right to do so is well within parameters if this whole thing had not already blown up but now that it has, it is very much a liquidation exercise.

1 Like

I really like that you are keeping an open mind. All I am saying is to prioritize small investors ( both UST and Luna ) a head Larger investor. There has been heavy losses on both sides and I know people that are on verge of breaking. Leaving them completely behind is not right. I am kindly asking you to please reconsider.

1 Like

First, luna holders knew the risk so whatever we get back on top of the current market price is a plus.

2, by incentivizing the purchase and burn of the Luna Token you’ll mechanically increase its market value.

1. As proposed by others, imposing a sales/purchase tax to further increase the buy back of Lunas in order to burn will further help going in that direction.

All in all: market buyers get incentivized to buy as prices would pump, while providing funds to the ecosystem to buy back and burn thus reducing supply and bringing UST that much closer to 1 faster.