[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

Luna without UST is like ad ass without a hole, useless, someone will still like that, but it will never work as it should or get any traction from the community, no one with a sane mind would ever toss a cent into that new ecosystem if they don’t fix the old one first

thanks for all the work you put into this case…
even after days I came to terms with my own loss - to an extent- I keep returning to feel further deceived by the direction taken by kwon and his team… It is a clear sign they don’t care about people who put their small savings into terra. we should make our voice heard… I am here to do whatever it takes to help.

Hi, LFG shows no sincerity at all in paying much of anything back to us.

$85MM divided over $255k accounts means <$400 per account. We are duped.

What Happened to the $3.5 Billion Terra Reserve? Elliptic Follows the Bitcoin

(3) FatMan on Twitter: “:thread::point_down: Do Kwon and Terraform Labs defrauded the retail public of hundreds of millions of dollars that they currently still have. It came out of the pockets of LUNA & UST holders and went into their wallets. Here’s why you should be mad, and here’s what you can do about it. :thread::point_down:” / Twitter

OR read this:-

Exactly my thoughts… no incentives to put in money into Luna v2 at this point… i rather pour all my money and focus on BTC and ETH… they are more stable than UST stablecoins…to hell with all alt coins and all algo stablecoins!

1 Like

Do is personally responsible for treating all this story in the worst way possible bragging about the peg and challenging other people on Twitter to try to break it, he should be committed to repaying with his own money if the foundation doesn’t have enough instead of spitting out these stupid fork ideas like Fatman pointed out in his last thread on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FatManTerra/status/1526570199046049793

The Attacker of UST Stablecoin Made Rich Profits, Here’s How (coingape.com)

This can even be an inside job of LFG.

What Happened to the $3.5 Billion Terra Reserve? Elliptic Follows the Bitcoin

FatMan on Twitter: “:thread::point_down: Do Kwon and Terraform Labs defrauded the retail public of hundreds of millions of dollars that they currently still have. It came out of the pockets of LUNA & UST holders and went into their wallets. Here’s why you should be mad, and here’s what you can do about it. :thread::point_down:” / Twitter

Sadly another garbage proposal. “I lost money in UST, repay only me”.

Any proposal that pushes refunds to only “ME”, (Eg. UST only, Luna only, UST Pre Atk, Luna Pre Atk) should be taken solely as a joke. If there ever was the intent, or the funds to make folks whole, it would need to be a uniform distribution across the board. If there is no intent, nor the funds to do so, the best way forward is to rebuild giving all an equal stake.

Is both disgusting and embarrassing that Ive had to read through thousands of posts/replies that propose a repayment structure that solely benefits the poster with a loss.

1 Like

I bought 300 Luna on the 9th when it was still
Fairly high at $60, what does this mean for people that bought on the 9th ?

When was the last 1 dollar peg ?

All the proposals i’m seeing are either pre-attack 7th or the 1 dollar peg, theres a lot of confusion what the time line is for these proposals and people being reimbursed

luna isn’t even considered in current refund plans as it was a speculative asset, other than do kwon’s plan to airdrop some token i think we are screwed on that part, maybe lawsuits has a chance

1 Like

Guys, Please read this proposal. This is probably one of our best chances. we must file claims against the CEX that sold us UST.
They are reasonable and should pay. OKCOIN, BinanceUS, CoinMetro, are only few CEX that are regulated in the US.
Next Steps for LUNA/UST Holders: A Detailed Analysis - Markets and Macro - Terra Research Forum

2 Likes
2 Likes

So those who’ve been loyal to Terra and staked LUNA consistently to support the core are just sh*t outta luck? That it? Then I most certainly will NOT be voting for this proposal.

agree

Have to admit I’m feeling similar…

Consider how to compensate ust holders. It was a completely wrong choice. It’s a bottomless pit. Not enough. Ust he is a drag. Ust holder waiting is the best choice. Remove the UST hook and casting mechanism from the Luna contract. We should try our best to remedy Luna. Let the market gain confidence. This is the right choice. You can’t have both fish and bear’s paws. Only one can be selected. Get Luna out of trouble. To make up for the holders of UST. Because now the market has a high consensus on Luna. However, this is only for Luna. Not UST. There is so much consensus. Luna will get better soon. Success comes from Luna. This is the best way. Bifurcation is not desirable. Only burning.

This is a great idea

This is great proposal. Is this proposal still works after LFG funds announced remaining assets? Seem like they don’t have enough money to refund.

I have some question. Before UST depeg my UST I have is tied up in Mirror LPs (mXXX - UST) and have some mBTC, mETH and MIR in governance. After UST depeg I decided to sell all of them to UST and move all UST to stake in Anchor. This proposal covers this case or not?

Best and most fair proposal out there!!!

I’m just noticing that I lost all of the OSMO I had in Pool #561 : LUNA / OSMO on osmosis. I had hundreds of OSMO in there before this all went down. Is there any plan to correct that?

This LUNA and UST crash has so many ripple effects.

I get sicker about it each day.