[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

@FatMan Not a good info for us.

1 Like

Seems like validators got bribed and will never vote for this. No “community” …

1 Like

Hi everyone.
After the huge Luna crash and the newly launched Luna 2 not only 1 serious plan is being executed to bring LUNC alive again.

60 billion in value is now worth almost nothing. Are we serious in letting that happen? All those smart people around here I can’t believe we can’t develop a plan to bring LUNC back alive? I mean it’s not that there is a loss of a couple million. It’s about 60 billion and at the moment there is no proposal to vote for which we can be executed to bring back some of the value?

I just can’t believe it.
Is there a proposal for LUNC with some potential which can be executed fast?

negative. It has spiraled too much out of control

What would be the best way to ask Do Kwon if some kind of compensation in stables is going to happen any time soon? He is ignoring this topic on socials, someone close to him must ask him.

Agree on that. Think about it: 60 billion devaluated to almost nothing. Launching a new Luna for future forward “possible” lousy compensation.

Ignoring this topic or proposals made to revamp LUNC is not how to treat your community. This should be an extreme top priority as a CEO of a company. At least if you care of your investors, feel responsible for what happend and take responsibility to deliver or support any kind of solution.

Otherwise it’s more or less stealing and cheating and with the money made try to make it work again. This is NOT ok. And I hope we all understand this is not ok.

So many proposals made and all of them ignored, argued that it won’t work. There are brilliant minds in this place. People with the ability to make it work.

Lets draw a super proposal, vote, pass and get the ** started :slight_smile:

There are many people struck in LUNC. We can fix this situation by find some new developers first.

Guys every luna holder has to delegate this validator…this way ustc could increase is price …

check the website of this validator with the number of ustc bought…

https://www.terraaventura.club/

you can also check their activity here

https://finder.terra.money/classic/account/terra15gs5cy87n5jxddf4vq94efre9uwkrt9xajzcjd

How do we turn this proposal into action? So far it’s been pure discussion on paper and no real action is taken to proceed with the proposal.

1 Like

“All commissions earned by the validator are used to buy-back USTC to repeg.
Those USTC will remain in the wallet until the peg is restored.
Repegging USTC will allow LUNC burn to resume, solving this together, as a community.”

This is the best idea which all of us can support

All commisions earned by validators should been used to buy back USTC & burn it!
Like the centralized exchange did! It helped with all fees getting towards burning!
It’s a community effort to help burn USTC!

3 Likes

Their reserve is dropping in value against US dollar. All of their holdings are in cryptos and UST. It will diminish their ability to pay victims during crypto winter.

We are officially in crypto winter. It will be hard to start any initiatives without either retail investor fomo or VC.

Do
Any news regarding this Do’s Tweet ?

3 Likes

nope. May 21 was the last time Do and TLG talked about it. Maybe they just wanted to stop people from unloading $UST. No words since, not even from @FatMan

I asked Do Kwon about it and got blocked, asked Platias and fleece cannon and no reply. I think it’s coming, but this lack of communication is extremely damaging. At least one person will d_ie because of the lack of proper updates.

5 Likes

What is the rough estimated cap per wallet if they are going to exclude whales and people who have sold as in lfg tweet they said only remaining ust holders will be compensated?

They probely take a snapshot during the depeg. Otherwise people buy now ustc and get free gains…

My fear is that imminent legal actions and investigations may suddenly bring the process to a halt.

where can we vote on this?

What will be rough estimated cap per wallet according to your calculation?