[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

Need to curb your expectation. There are not that much money in the reserve, and there are a lot of victims scattered across various CEX, DEX and defi protocols.

Celsius has not manifested itself… nor does it seem that it will do so… those of us who have moons over there, look at them in a daze and cry.
these celsius are scoundrels

I hope they will include aUST holders even if they already received the Luna airdrop.
I don’t know if there is a legal issue or what but TFL/Do should communicate more about this refund. It’s really hard for me as a Lunatics to stay in such a fog.
Several decades of savings lost in a few days…

1 Like

All it would take to solve this entire problem is $700,000,000~ from a whale investor to buy up the entire supply of LUNC and USTC then burn 49% and sell off the remaining 51% to recoup investment. Why isn’t the Luna Guard doing this?

TLG only have around 300,000,000. That amount is diminishing, as altcoin prices are dropping.

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station

Any update?

1 Like

No Updates ? how can we push LFG to make a decision ?

There are other train wrecks in the crypto world. People took their eyes off the ball.

Is there any news on the reimbursement of small UST holders?

4 Likes

ask @FatMan. Mt Gox victims took 8 years to get restoration. I don’t want to wait that long.

2 Likes

Is this over ? Small holder lost everything ? :smiling_face_with_tear:

No one is talking about the restitution anymore. The last thing I heard, was @fatman trying to get enough delegators on his node to get voting rights. Not sure where things stand. Maybe it will all come down to litigation. By then, TLF won’t have anything in coffer to pay anyone.

1 Like

Where is Do Kwon do anything for community Burn LUNC 1.2%

If by reserves you mean kwons house and up his wifes nose, then ya maybe

No, about 130M USD.

I think you might be interested FatManTerra announces class action lawsuit against Terraform Labs, Do Kwon, Jump Capital.

P.S.
FatManTerra tweet.
Important updates channel on telegram.

1.85b in LFG still not burned (ustc).

2 Likes

Since the majority of trading volumes are concentrated in 4-5 exchanges and binance has over 50% of the total (according to coinmarketcap and coingecko), as a community we should all ask for a refund from the various exchanges where we have USTC.
If binance support starts to see 1k-10k-100k refund requests they will start to think. Furthermore, one Brazilian exchange has already refunded USTC holders.
Otherwise, all we have left is the class action.

1 Like

Finally, the first effective action. Now we want (at least partial) reimbursement from LFG.