[Proposal] Tiered repayment: 1:1 USDC refund to all UST holders up to a certain cap per-wallet using LFG funds, favouring small wallets

I don’t think you understand how much TFL stood to gain from NOT rugging this.

Brilliant idea. Voted to show my support. We must think of people’s lives as more important than any crypto. Too many people had put their trust in this stable coin as a means of fighting inflation. We must restore their livelihoods.

Inclined to agree here. I haven’t seen it directly addressed yet.

1 Like

Totally makes sense. I mean 8% loss isn’t terrible in the Crypto world but still shocking for a stablecoin! What time was the 2nd depeg do you know?

He has. Just scroll up for f**ks sake.

Sure. How about one reply up?

Or here?

Sorry to be so blunt, but please don’t be this lazy. We can do better.

2 Likes

I don’t think you understand how much they gained by conning us all. These guys have tons of stashed money just like Madoff did. They lied about $10 billion in reserves. Con men always go down in the end. Watch and learn. Prison is coming for them all!

These don’t really address the points they are making IMO. Will see if they expand before saying more.

Did you even read Do Kwon’s response in the Go Forward Luna proposal? He clearly said that UST and Luna v1 cannot be restored. Why do you think the Go Forward Luna plan is proposing a Luna v2 token instead of trying to buy back Luna. If they were that confident that it would restore peg, why did they not do it earlier? I am sorry but you are not factoring in reality on how much it would take to buy up Luna pricing. People would have so many market sell wall order lined up if LUNA passed $1 at this point and that it would require so much money to push it higher significantly to overcome the massive sell pressure.

You make it sound like it so easy that since the price is so low that that 500 million is all it would take to restore LUNA to $115 LUNA and burn up 6.5 trillion and growing which is insane at this point. Anything less that restoring $115 LUNA is not going to make everyone happy.

1 Like

I had the same concern but didn’t think of the dishonesty and bribe of an employee in Binance / FTX. I’d have thought at such a big scale the exchanges will have someone they trust in charge to avoid legal actions in case they get cut. But yes, how is that going to happen?

Do we know how many addresses are involved in total?

"@here Dear community members,

We understand your frustration and pain. The recent UST depeg incident has affected millions of people, and our hearts go out to all of you. We have also suffered greatly, we are in this together and will ride this through!

While TFL is still working through a rescue plan, we will provide periodic updates to keep you posted:

1. Withdrawal: Your money is deposited into Mirror through Aperture’s 1-click packaged service, and is locked on Mirror. You would experience the same problem if you try to withdraw directly from Mirror. We have reached out to Mirror through various channels, but have not received a response yet.

2. What we are doing: After repeated testing and research, we now have a good understanding of the core issue, and are exploring a workaround to inject liquidity to the Mirror lock contract to enable withdrawal for you.

3. Terra Revival Plan: There are many proposals being discussed and hopefully a consensus will be reached soon.

^^ most recent update in announcements on discord

1 Like

I’ve been responsible for adding more than $0.5 billion to the blockchain space since 2017 (at the time of each project I’ve helped launched, aggregated)

Few people understand this like I do. Trying not to sound arrogant.

They aren’t confident because they got burned too. Confidence is our currency. Not theirs.

I disagree, There are so many users like me who bought UST after debug at 0.93 USDT to save my saving into stable coin, just to add it to anchor protocol for staking, it is nil now.

The UST must be given you to all the holders, It will recover with time. If you do UST airdrop to only those who hold before debug attack then complete market will never trust Luna and terra foundation again. UST is now about the trust of the community, If they restore it back to 1 USD or airdrop same USDC to UST holders.

All community will be happy.

I’ll frankly be pissed. The chain of events is almost certain to repeat itself, but without a bail out option.

You don’t understand much if you don’t realize they’re all con artists going to prison. Kwon is the Elizabeth Holmes of crypto. Mt. Gox CEO went to prison. Madoff took his life in prison. It’s coming. The SEC has opened an investigation, so has the Singapore Police, and dozens of us are working on a class action with multiple attorneys. Watch and learn!

There are alot of UST holders including me who deposited our UST(wormhole) into Binance and Coinbase, thinking they are supported and are all stucked in their deposit address as it only currently support wrapped UST. We are all at a lost what to do, many of us can only watch in agony and pain when our hard earn supposed stablecoin which we hold get depeg so badly. Hope the exchanges can help those who have their UST (wormhole) stucked. Think all UST holders need to be supported, not just the one’s in Anchor
A redemption way is probably a better way instead of a snapshot as there are alot of UST on all the different exchanges. Hope Binance and Coinbase can help with their users and support all of us through this tough times.

If there are any UST(wormhole) who deposited into exchange and got stucked, perhaps you guys can comment below and we can somehow let the exchanges take noticed of us. Stay safe everyone

1 Like

Sorry for the loss you suffered, we all suffered a loss. But you purchased UST at 0.93 as a speculative investment. How can you claim the same level of restitution as people who purchased UST at 1$ prior to the de-peg??

You are the one being lazy, neither of the links you provided answered the question, and it starting to seem that you have a vested interest in not addressing it. Try to do better.

We are not asking the exchanges to simply generate data. We first are providing them with details from the blockchain, of UST that was transferred into their exchange. We are asking them to tell us what happened to that UST after it arrived at the exchange.

For the exchange to nefariously profit in anyway, it would have to be in co-operation with a wallet that transferred UST into their exchange at the time of the crash and subsequently left the UST in the
exchange. How could they have possibly set that up? Nobody knew it was going to happen.

1 Like

If every failed entrepreneur faced this you wouldn’t have crypto to buy today.

Please just stop.