Proposal to burn all seigniorage 🔥

I think the thing is the last two paragraphs of the original post by Do are “house keeping to follow”, both of which gave a clear message of what will happen. Regular comm pool burns via governance votes initiated by Do.

So if a change from this eg UST minting from comm pool. To my mind it shouldn’t affect the Luna presently in the comm pool which are to be burnt for all the reasons Do sets out above, narrative, simplification.

But absolutely fine for any future allocations (provided there is a favourable Govt Vote for it, which I suspect there would be).

If you change the rules retrospectively now, it is a mixed message that brings in doubt about what else might be reversed or undone, it’s just messy.

I don’t think insurance pool has to be generated overnight, it could be done with the weekly burns going forward. I mean say it’s like $15m/day at the moment so we would do it in less than three weeks?

Just be a much better story I think… Maybe it’s the plan, but strange no official posts here.