Proposal to Create a Decentralized Structure for Terra Luna Classic blockchain

Wow, great read, fantastic corporate planning. Decentralised? No

I dont believe that chaotic things evolve directly from Chaos to some very highly decentralized sophisticated governance magically.
We dont have hierarchy today, we are in chaos, letā€™s just understand and realize that.
We have too many proposals now, many of them are contradicting each other, many are just impossible or harmful if approved.
Letā€™s face it, we canā€™t even curate the damn proposalsā€¦

Chaos is part of the political process. Will always be that way. Our system is moving forward nicely, at least for those who arenā€™t trying to get rich quickā€¦ we just need less money grabbers who offer no design details to accompany their request for community funds. The only good thing happening right now is the DEX proposal, as long as the proposer is legit ~ not just knowledgeable and scamming usā€¦

1 Like

I dont know, its just a DEX, how any Dex can be that important these days?

That is how poorly our development is going. My point. The DEX is awesome still.

I and the community are supposed to control the AI - artificial intelligence

NOT - AI of you and me on request = MASK system Starlingā€¦
For our money! Stop machinations and manipulations for our coins!
For you photo from 2008 from Satoshi :innocent:

Uploading: CiK 9.jpgā€¦

I saw your proposal - give me the cash I will own the foundation for your coinsā€¦ Iā€™m waiting with open bags ! Itā€™s necessary :slight_smile: :money_mouth_face:

This is what politicians do. Nice words platitudes and exploitation - taking the energy of others, for themselves to pump up their EGO !