Proposal to the Luna Community By The Guy Who Forked Ethereum

Well said, guys! Great job!

1 Like

It is worth listening to people who have gone through Fork and understand it better than Do Kwon

Instead of a fork,

buy luna with BTC and distribute them to pre peg luna hodlers.

The vote can not be used for a suggestion which can hurt the current Luna/Terra system.

luna still have 0.5 billibon dollars of market cap. dont ruin this further.

pump luna first with buy back, burn, and tax charge. at some price level, we can resume UST algorithm

1 Like

thanks for sharing… eye opening!

Totally agree here. Forking isn’t just a magical button that would solve everything and no guarantee that by doing so it would solve the problem making luna restore the value pre attack.

Other than lack of transparency of the claims done by the team and rigged voting happened for the last proposal Terra has to listen to the community and people who have vast experience in order to solve the issues instead of just listening to one man and steering the ship down a waterfall.

All those people who had their money in luna were hurt the most and all those people who tried to save luna by buying and holding after the attack were hurt more as they feel they were stolen and their trust in Terra governance were misplaced.

Let luna slowly and gradually recover the value by buying and burning with full transparency about transactions done from their side.

2 Likes

Excellent analysis and summary. Thanks for the hardwork.

Do Kwon is a scammer, this guy has too many scandalous actions
-Fake vote
-Pumping 7Trillion Luna in a minute
-Closing Terra Lab a day before crash
-no leadership during crash
-Prio project also crash
-Expert already warned him of system loophole,
but still being ignorance
-Luna Foundation Guard fund is lacking in transparency.

An authority must seize all of his asset.

6 Likes

We all understand the fork is not creating value, but it redistributes value.

1 Like

I dont see your proposal in station .

And Laura Silsby works for amber alert so what is your point exactly. conflict of interest. besides its not a “fork” your precious V1 will be burned most likely through terra classic. they know this. they will do what ever they can to get you people to reject it and sell out and spread FUD for them to give the bots a break. lol this is getting comical to watch 99% falling for it. remember in the market the majority is always WRONG. Im going hard on V2. you can all eat this crap up and stay poor. But thanks to the misinformation campaign and my alerts on for them they are giving me a great opportunity to flip the dips and grow my bags. See you at the top CZ!

Agree! Thank you.

1 Like

100% agree. The link to Terra station does not work @CallistoNetwork

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.
We don’t need to do things in a hurry. Before any decision is made we need to know the details of TFL’s actions, the exact amount of funds remaining, choose a snapshot date that the community can agree on (so not the one currently proposed which does not exclude the whales that fled Anchor and participated in the collapse of Terra), and determine a better allocation for the community and not for the post attack speculators who will sell their Luna 2.0 allocations massively which could scupper this new project.

2 Likes

Yes too much unclarity. They were dealing with so many people’s money and they haven’t been clear enough! LFG needs to be more transparent!!!

1 Like

Thanks for the proposal and link. Voted for it. Though really it’s just to have a blockchain record of it. LFG has over 200 million LUNa staked in on chain governance (about or iver 2/3rds of the voting power), so LFG controls any gov vote. They bought and staked then locked gov staking during the meltdown, their twitter post that attempts to explain the reserve usage states as much.

1 Like

Must notify the moderator who has closed visibility to open a vote.

If the trades happened OTC there would be on chain trace. Also if you do OTC why to move all BTC to centralized exchanges?

Also if the OTC goes trough centralized exchange, there is always proof of the deal.

VladimĂ­r (CEO of Callisto Network)

8 Likes

Save us

that BTC matter is a huge problem and i don’t understand how come they didn’t yet provided proves and logs. Im concerned and I highly doubt the ethics and moral standard of that Do kwon…

3 Likes

Community has been forgotten. Most of them are devastated. The compensation in the new chain is as follows

$LUNA x 73$ at “Pre attack snapshot” was worth $7300 To get the same amount of $LUNA at the “Launch Snapshot” you need around 2 Million $LUNA which ATL was 0,000000999967 US$ (CoinGecko source) was around $2 *Calculated with a spreadsheet that is running around there.

The community that put you there is no more since they got tottally ignored. Im running with the biggest spanish community like 4k lunatics, no one asked about our thoughts

4 Likes