Proposal to the Luna Community By The Guy Who Forked Ethereum

The single most valuable post ina week. People need to get eyes on this. Stop this mad man DK from ruining Terra Luna. This needs to spread all over twitter, to every validator on the chain. Everyone needs to read this ASAP. We are running out of time and DK is taking terra down a very dangerous path. Spread word!! Call Coin Desk, call the crypto community. Notify anyone of importance

12 Likes

Thank you for the very thorough analysis. I completely agree with this proposal. Im just wondering why can’t the Bitcoin be traced both to and from exchanges? If it’s so easy to just move into and out of exchanges to cover your tracks them anyone could do that to evade taxes, which I don’t believe is the case.

I believe that LFG sold the Bitcoin OTC to their validators and VCs to get them on board with the fork because they knew they only need their votes to screw the community, which is exactly what they’re doing. Luna is centralized and they want to keep it that way so they can pump and dĂșmp another coin and rĆ«g pull all their followers again.

5 Likes

Why doesn’t this guy take over Luna ?

4 Likes

Does anyone still have doubts they (DoK/TFL/LFG) orchestrated the whole thing? Well, I don’t!

4 Likes

hate to tell you but all your smear campaign is doing is pissing off investors when they realize a new chain is coming no matter if you like it or not and you will all sell off and the big guys will scoop it all up. but im sure you already knew that. ETH BNB and TRX are chains set on obtaining voting power in their upcoming competition. you whine bags have fun staying poor. sheep lead to slaughter.

1 Like

He works on Callisto :wink:

3 Likes

the link doesn’t work

barely scratched? everyone has been decimated in this proposal, even whales. No one is better off pre and post depeg

1 Like

The approval of this proposal is a no brainer. However, I doubt it will pass. The PoS system in this real world situation is leaving a lot to desire. It is not what they sold us. Actually, it is looking a lot like 1984. For me it is an eye opener

2 Likes

When a person with knowledge and experience speaks
 We should all listen.

Got a question, if the fork happens and all trust is lost by pre and post de peg holders
 Which of the 2 networks will be worth the most?

The one that’s you can currently trade or the one that’s just refilled the bags of the dumpers so they can sell again?

Or are they both equal at zero

3 Likes

Dexaran , we really need your help , if the fork proposal pass , can you help us move old luna to clo network , we need new leader and dev team cover , we are strong community but the dev dont hear our voice .

10 Likes

Hey Guy, this is history, really you don’t know nothing about Dexaran and Ethereum fork after Tha Dao Hack?

2 Likes

It reeks of fraud, the lack of transparency, moving so quickly to fork against the will of the people.

3 Likes

You are a wise few and your words hit the nail on the head but DK is a dictator and he rigged this ridiculous vote

2 Likes

So, guys, since the forum is in slow mode and we can’t edit the original post, we’ll just post the changes/additions here :

• This proposal has been submitted to Terra Station but for some reason has not yet been published. TX link.
  • Will post an update here and on the Callisto Network Gitbook as soon as the proposal goes live on Terra Station.
3 Likes

We need full investigations NOW. Contact your representatives.

The proposal is live btw

3 Likes

Proposal online and voted

Absolutely agree

1 Like

Dkwonnect is still retweeting those in favor of his proposal but will not speak to the community. The biggest snake ive ever seen in my life

1 Like