[Proposal] Vote To Be Put Forward Tomorrow

Please read the below carefully

STAKEHOLDER ALIGNMENT

ECOSYSTEM DEVELOPERS, UST INVESTORS (PRE/POST CRISIS), LUNA INVESTORS (PRE/POST CRISIS)

1. THERE WILL BE NO 100% MUTUALLY AGREED PATH FORWARD THAT EQUALLY SATISFIES ALL PARTIES, AND TRYING TO ACHIEVE THAT IS NOT REALISTIC
  2. INVESTORS (UST + LUNA) WHO CASHED OUT TO CUT THEIR LOSSES CAN NOT BE COMPENSATED AND TRYING TO COMPENSATE BY REVERTING TO A SNAPSHOT IS NOT A VIABLE PATH FORWARD.
  3. PRE-CRISIS INVESTORS WHO HOLD UST & LUNA TODAY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO RECOVER SOME IF NOT ALL OF THEIR LOSSES.
  4. LUNA NEEDS TO AGREE ON A TARGET TOTAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY THAT WILL BE FIXED AND CAPPED GOING FORWARD (I.E 1 BILLION) AND A TARGET DATE TO ACHIEVE THAT.
  5. IMPLEMENT A VARIABLE BURN RATE OVER “X” MONTHS THAT WILL ACHIEVE A “Y” REDUCTION IN TOTAL CIRCULATION EACH MONTH UNTIL THE TARGET DATE.
  6. LUNA TRANSACTION FEES AND BURN RATE SHOULD BE PUT INTO A “FUTURE FUND” THAT WILL INVEST EQUALLY 50%/50% IN BOTH LUNA (BUYBACKS) AND UST.
  7. UST NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED TO AVOID THE SITUATION - AND A VOTE NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE ON THE UPGRADE.
  8. IF THE ABOVE IS IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATELY, INVESTORS WILL BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF LUNA AND UST AGAIN.
  9. ALL OTHER OPTIONS WILL EITHER FAIL TO BE IMPLEMENTED, OR FAIL TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULT.
5 Likes

Great, how do we vote against the proposal.
The small amount of Luna held pre crash is worthless at present.
Am I correct in understanding the current Luna I have staked post crash will now be worthless also?

How do we vote against the proposal.
Why can’t a burn of Luna occur along with a new collaterally backed stable coin and move on rebuilding slowly.

This will be the only way any form of Luna and brand regains value, the depreciation in value and brand is to great to be able to just pretend it didn’t happen and start again somewhere else.

No need to compensate for loses that was the risk, but allow the existing to regain value.

3 Likes

All votes and proposals are useless. In terra, Do Kwon has the final say. He doesn’t listen to anyone’s suggestions at all, so what’s the significance of this community?

9 Likes

Except we can’t vote because they turned off voting for post-depeg buyers.

3 Likes

Bifurcation is a foregone conclusion, we will not have any hope!!!

Where does it say they did that???

Get the exchanges to pull support for new chain / token - isolate him from the crypto community. New Chain / Token will go nowhere - building will move to other chains. Protect the people, protect each other.

4 Likes

Unclear of what to do with off-chain UST. If ust is held as wormhole ust in metamask they expect us to bridge this UST into Terra native wallet for a snapshot?

Increase gas fees with all the extra fees burnt will cut the supply quickly enough.

Lunc has the same mechanism as Luna. Why do you want to re open a new currency instead of trying to save it? Where is trust? Is ust’s compensation just the new Luna? That will be unacceptable!!!

Now the number of coins in circulation is far from so much. There are still a large part of coins in Terra. Why can’t they be saved?

No refund or any compensation for any pre crash holder’s.

They were warned that the crash could be but they ignored.

I say the new holders are the winners.

So go and buy now.

Luna Classic will still reach 10 cents post forking if burn is implemented in luna classic. It might take us few months though.

3 Likes

I bought Luna at $30. I don’t ask for compensation. I just want to see a reasonable solution instead of forking useless new coins to solve the current problem. This is an escape

1 Like

Go try to vote. There are 6.5 trillion luna. I’ve tried voting and it doesn’t work. The votes do not register. Only people who had luna prior to de-peg can vote.

You can see here i have 17 million luna in my wallet. I voted yes twice to a proposal. the proposal only has 30 million votes and none include my votes. so…we can not vote.

Tx: A13C770C42BA6384316FB338646F9ECC7532DAB21291EF572D0D9639F628D2E9

Terra Finder

1 Like

wtf is that bullshit!

2 Likes

How do I vote please?

Someone mention it could be a fake voting? DK can do what ever he want. It’s a internet voting

The snapshot before the attack must be an asset that was not bought or sold when the price fell. Whether it is UST or LUNA, when the price is crazy, your buying and selling behavior is inherently risky. Those who really stay in place will do nothing. The person who does it is to wait for the instructions of the leader, because you have said that it is normal for UST to be less than 1USD for a short time. It is the people who will be hurt the most by you who choose not to move. You must understand that these people support you. Re-established people, not speculators want to be compensated for losses!!!

1 Like