Relative fast way to recover USTC peg to 1 USD

@Narender_Kumar

Please, read topics carefuly. It will be merged after the code is done, tested, passed audits, chain coordinated to restart with new implementation. Also i think this should be done better. Look here: Don´t BURN LUNC yet. Use it for purchase reserve assets firstly This will help price grow up much much more then burning tax from something that will disapear. (transactions, block building) Exchanges will probably implement tax only if there is tax on blockchain implemented to the code. (why i think this is true? Because anything happened after text pass)

Current total supply of LUNC is 6 906 267 040. Circulating supply will increase to the when we re-enable stackings, validators creation. This is why the price will not go up or down now. Everybody is waiting. And speculators knows we have to do it.

@pivo4et

Absolutely NO. Lunc and USTC are twins are always will be. There is NO future for LUNC without USTC. I absolutely don´t understand how somebody don´t know this. ONLY hope for LUNC is to peg it again and make better assets. And only question is how to do it. Nobody will invest to nonsence token without something special with it. Look at LUNA 2.0 it looks like even dapps did not help so this is SURE thing.

1 Like