Remove and Secure the Stablecoin Terra Market Swap

I support this proposal.

:+1: :metal:

YES, I support this proposal.

Yess support this proposal

Of course

I support this

Absolutely agree.

So the idea is to prevent the swap from USTC to LUNC on Terra station? also for all other currencies? and what will users have to do with these coins if they cannot trade them on Earth? for USTC users will be forced to transfer them to a dex to be vebdute or csmbuate in LUNC and then send them back to terra station? if you want to prevent community members from losing (by mistake) the coins during the exchange then you must disable and not apply the tobin tax … there are too many risks of errors …
Is it possible to have more information about the oral effects?

2 Likes

I support this

I fully support this proposal

I appreciate

I support this proposal

I totally agree and support it. Thanks for the solution proposal.

I don’t understand, if Swap is disabled, wouldn’t it make Lunc worthless?

3 Likes

i fully support this proposal. Just one question: can the stablecoins except $ustc be swapped into $lunc any more? for example those in delegation rewards

Thanks. I support this proposal.

I support this proposal

No this

I support this proposal,I think one of the reason of ust depeg form speculation between the fiat algorithm converter. After the Ukraine war began, the Ruble was intervented by Russia’s government. So then cutting the connection on the fiat algorithm is an excellent idea to start repeg USTC.

This looks really wierd right?

Instead of Reopening to IBC stablecoins like Axelar USDT USDC which can stabilise everything, they want just the opposite.

Good luck Terra Classic!

And no again they will not repeg UST anymore!

“the disable of the swap does not favor any one plan or another with regard to re-pegging or restoring UST”

I like the way you develop things (except when you missing to test them) but about tokenomics and economic you have a lot to learn yet. Seems you just ignore them both.

Which will the next steps so? Removing all other whitelisted tokens and leave LUNC & UST only? What you are planning to do isn’t ecosystem, is centralisation and against democracy.

Of course most of the governance power now is over to you (while directly or not).

So come on, why ask to voting while results are there…!!!

2 Likes